Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

Certainly The advantage of trading with a well-regulated broker is that, there are minimum standards 'trading and financial. Also there is an ongoing monitoring by the regulators in order to to ensure compliance.OTher thing that comes to my mind is that there is a framework for handling complaints from customers and also that you are able to enforce actions against regulated brokers for violations.

bonifaas_abe wrote: Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:30 pm Hello . What do you thing is the reason that the brokers are not offering , or if they do they do not advertise the Automated Customer Account Transfer Service (ACATS) much? Is it something dodgy
Why should they? Till now the service wasn't much used and we will see whether it will be allowed in the future. Just as example, Japan's regulation also capped the max. leverage to 25:1 and tries to make sure traders don't look offshore for other possibilities. [1] Japan has the most retail traders.

As Japanese broker it isn't easy to attract Japanese clients anymore, offshore-clients are history (if there were any), and maybe many small Japanese traders stopped trading because it's worthless for them. And now they advertise ACATS? The other subsidiary company of broker XY in Mauritius hasn't much to do with your subsidiary company and maybe you get trouble with your regulation, so I see no reason to advertise it.

AntonMashkov wrote: Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:22 pm Hi. I'm new to Forex. For some reason, I can only trade with Russian brokers
Hello Mashkov. Probably the most important thing for you will be that the preferred broker should accept Russian residents. You can use their customer services, in order to understand, do they allow Russian residents. Then you have to make a comparison to available brokers. You have to compare their spreads, commissions, leverage and account types. Good luck :)