Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

HeavLeighGill wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:23 am I opened an account with CedarFX, initially because they had a low minimum deposit requirement and also because prices seemed competitive since they don’t charge commissions, withdrawals fees, or fees for inactivity. I was also happy that they support the MT4 platform. At first I was only trading pairs like EURUSD but I decided to branch off into cryptocurrencies and realized that they also had a lot to offer there. I know there are a lot of brokers out there to choose from but I’m happy so far and don’t have plans to leave because I think their costs and offers are pretty good.
What account do you use there? 0 commissions or Eco one?

Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

Kendrick wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 7:44 pm I'm looking for recommendations on brokers suitable for beginner traders with a lower opening balance, which is around $200 with good customer service.
I would recommend Global Prime if you are from Australia. Their customer service is great. Also they are one of STP brokers and you have to be aware about high spreads and slippage during NY bank rollover times around 5:00pm ET / 8AM Sydney time . Read more here. https://www.globalprime.com/trading-con ... -rollover/