Re: FXCM CEO resigns, company changes name

Jimmy wrote:HFT 
What was the exact phrase?
Ah yeah. The following (quite a list of names) :
FXCM's liquidity providers include global banks, financial institutions, prime brokers, and other market makers. FXCM LLC currently has 16 liquidity providers: Bank of America N.A. – Barclays Bank, PLC – BNP Paribas – Nomura International, PLC - Citadel Securities LLC – Citibank N.A. - Morgan Stanley & Co., LLC - UBS AG - Deutsche Bank AG – Goldman Sachs International – KCG Europe Limited – and Commerzbank AG. Liquidity providers that stream pricing through the FastMatch Electronic Communication Network include: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc – RBC Capital Markets - Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking – Credit Suisse Group AG.
All according to their own page : https://www.fxcm.com/why-fxcm/liquidity-providers/
And probably more going on there than we are being told

Re: FXCM CEO resigns, company changes name

Newton51 wrote:I have been with FXCM for several years. I was happy with them.  When I read the malpractices they were practicing I was shocked.  It makes me wonder what other "trust me" brokers really are doing. It seems rooted in human nature that if they think they can get away with doing a thing (without discovery) they will do it.  Sad hey?
They are all the same