Re: Which broker do you use?

GasperRio wrote: Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:26 am I'm a spammer from FP Markets signing up to forums and making false recommendations. Please ignore me and don't trade with FP Markets!
Are you sure? As much as I am aware, commission charges is 3USD per side with FP markets whereas with Fxview its $2 that too both sides. Can't say about coinexx since i've never tried them.

moey_dw wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 8:03 pm

for scalp use fbs........ faster execution speedz than pepperstone & waaaayyyy faster than fxpro
Hi. FBS s&p500 is stuck at leverage 1:33, with this I'm not sure I can compound trades, cos i'm limited to a fixed slot.
Please anyway to break through this or can you recommend a better broker I could use that has flexible leverage for s&p500 that will enable compounding?
Thanks

E7han wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 1:14 am Currently looking for a broker to scalp that has tight spreads in major currency pairs and lower commission cost. Anyone here currently trading with such brokers?
Fxview can be an option. Been trading with them for a couple of months now. Spreads are tight and commissions are only $2/100k rt