Re: Pacific Financial Derivatives

Wulong wrote:Has anyone experience with Pacific Financial Derivatives ? I have a demo account with these and the spread is not much. Much still do some research on these, though.

Greets from Wulong, who is excited with this new site !
Hi Wulong
First welcome here and congratulation on the forum creation day,hope you are fine,
why cant you print a spread chart here so that we compare it with others then who is regulating "Pacific Financial Derivatives" and what location it exist,these two questions are more important as per my observation,so much depends on these questions regarding brokers activities and performances.
regards
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

"Pacific Financial Derivatives Limited (PFD-NZ), founded in 1991, may be based in Auckland, New Zealand, but its Forex services have a decidedly global reach. The company is authorized by the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand and is a member of Dubai Gold Commodities Exchange. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution scheme in New Zealand, a third party service that helps settle resolutions between companies and their clients.FD offers brokerage services and trading platforms for trading in Spot Foreign Exchange, Spot Metals, Spot Oil, Commodities, CFDs, Indices and deals in Futures CFD Contracts for small, medium and large investors and market participants across the globe."

The above is what I found on the internet. 
Next, here I post a chart based on the PVRSA threads (also a BIG thanks to Tobi), of course I 'personalised' it a bit, by adding some elements ....
so on that chart with comments you will see the actual spread of that certain moment of taking the pic.

Also welcome, Mntiwana ! Like I expected, you were already kind of busy here, ha ha.  

Hmm, I'm thinking about what flower I will post now for my personal member picture ??? I will sleep over it.

Wulong
Attachments

Wulong

"Hmm, I'm thinking about what flower I will post now for my personal member picture ??? I will sleep over it."

today is the happiest day of the year for me,and real happy new year
regards :)

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Wulong wrote:"Pacific Financial Derivatives Limited (PFD-NZ), founded in 1991, may be based in Auckland, New Zealand, but its Forex services have a decidedly global reach. The company is authorized by the Financial Markets Authority in New Zealand and is a member of Dubai Gold Commodities Exchange. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution scheme in New Zealand, a third party service that helps settle resolutions between companies and their clients.FD offers brokerage services and trading platforms for trading in Spot Foreign Exchange, Spot Metals, Spot Oil, Commodities, CFDs, Indices and deals in Futures CFD Contracts for small, medium and large investors and market participants across the globe."

The above is what I found on the internet. 
Next, here I post a chart based on the PVRSA threads (also a BIG thanks to Tobi), of course I 'personalised' it a bit, by adding some elements ....
so on that chart with comments you will see the actual spread of that certain moment of taking the pic.

Also welcome, Mntiwana ! Like I expected, you were already kind of busy here, ha ha.  

Hmm, I'm thinking about what flower I will post now for my personal member picture ??? I will sleep over it.

Wulong
Wulong
And as a quick over view of your explained descriptions about PDF,it is far better than new growing scams in islands every day.
regards

Wulong wrote:When I took a look at the pic by 'Anyway', I thought, those people in the background, why on earth do they have that many clothes on ? They must have very warm, watching those girls ....
They just came and after a while they will be join them on floor,don't hurry seeing them all at once,be patient plz :)