Re: Forex Broker Recommendation please

Navy8 wrote:
Fri May 14, 2021 5:27 pm
Spreads are pretty decent I would say. Usually start from 0.1-0.2 pips on majors, sometimes even 0 too on pairs like eurusd. As for the withdrawals, i haven't experienced any delays in receiving them, got them all in 24hrs.

And @mlawson71 , yes, they are Cysec regulated.
That sounds good, will add fxview in my list to give it a try. Thank you for your response.

Ogee wrote:
Tue Jul 14, 2020 12:29 am
ASIC has delayed the expected implementation of the new ESMA style slashing of leverage for retail clients using CFDs due to the Covid situation but can't be far away.
Leveraged slashed from 200:1 to 20:1.

"Unlike ESMA, ASIC said that it would not distinguish between major and minor currency pairs. Instead, the watchdog proposes a single leverage ratio limit for all currency pairs 20:1.

For equity indices, ASIC suggests a ratio of 15:1, commodities excluding gold 10:1, Gold 20:1, crypto-assets 2:1, and equities 5:1. The implementation of these measures has so far been reportedly delayed as the Aussie watchdog received a high volume of responses to its consultation paper."

financemagnates.

don't expect the consultation responses to change anything, certainly didn't in the EU when the same thing happened back in the beginning of 2018.
ASIC claimed they did this because of the losses people experienced during the pandemic, but I am not buying that, This must have been in the works way before that, since ESMA did the same in Europe, and I distinctly remember that happaned before the pandemic.

mlawson71 wrote:
Thu May 20, 2021 8:40 pm
ASIC claimed they did this because of the losses people experienced during the pandemic, but I am not buying that, This must have been in the works way before that, since ESMA did the same in Europe, and I distinctly remember that happaned before the pandemic.
yes it was, right from the start ASIC set out to introduce regulations that were even more stringent than the over-reaching ESMA did back in early 2018.

Regulator one up-man-ship, it must be a competition, but lucky they didn't go for the full CFD ban as they did in the US.

I'm a spammer for hankotrade. I flood sites with false recommendations and tell people that I started with a $100 Ecn account for EUR/USD and the commission structure for that was $2 per $100k, but I don't actually trade at all.

Is Hankotrade a scam? Most likely.

PS: I'm actually a spammer working for Hankotrade. Do not trade with these bums.
Warning: Do not trade with Hankotrade.

1. Similar Topics

1. Need advice or book recommendation

0 Replies 942 Views

by Vox, Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:48 am in Trader's Lounge

0 Replies
    2. FBS Broker now in Australia offering MT4 & MT5

13 Replies 1104 Views

by Jimmy, Thu Feb 18, 2021 2:00 am in Broker Talk

13 Replies
    3. Forex Octopus

0 Replies 1248 Views