Re: Which is good Cysec/ASIC/FCA regulated brokers?

Generally all three are considered good regulators, but if I had to choose between the three I'd pick the FCA every time.
CySEC had issues some time ago with actually enforcing its rules and some scammers slipped through its fingers despite having a license from them, ASIC has a pretty good reputation, but they no longer allow non-Australian clients for Australian brokers (and I am not an Australian :D). The FCA, so far, allows EU clients for FCA-regulated brokers (although as Brexit nears) non-Brits should likely check whether that will change in any way, and, from what I've read, their reputation is pretty good.

mlawson71 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:30 am
Did you find a good broker? What happened?
I think yes. started with Fxview as minimum deposit were close to none, had it tested for few weeks before I decided real bucks in. I also added IC Markets with similar size. So far, both experience is good. Do you recommend any broker?

Looking for an reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.

My main criteria is low spreads and commissions as i'm a scalper, an stable broker even during high volatile market movements like news events is suitable.

Any recommendations ?

"I trade with FP Markets an ASIC and CYSEC regulated broker that has been in business for over 15 years.

I'm from Australia, the ASIC regulation is an advantage for me and compared to other regulated brokers, I still recommend FP Markets because of its reliability and spreads, which starts from 0.0pips for EUR/USD, GBP/USD, etc..."

Calvis wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:16 am
Looking for an reliable broker that is preferably regulated by major providers like ASIC or FCA.

My main criteria is low spreads and commissions as i'm a scalper, an stable broker even during high volatile market movements like news events is suitable.

Any recommendations ?
You can check fxview, it’s a Cysec, FCA regulated broker. I found their trading conditions quite reliable.

1. Similar Topics

1. 0 Replies
    2. CFTC Blacklist Firm Claiming to be Regulated in the US

0 Replies 167 Views

by mlawson71, Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:56 am in Broker Talk

0 Replies

Return to “Broker Talk”