Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
i agree with the SupRes 4hr & 1hr.
The last few weeks have also shown me that daily or weekly VWAP also show a very good SupRes.
That's why I still think it makes a lot of sense not to lose sight of VWAP
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:54 am As you can see the Dashboard is coming along quite nicely.
Again, today on US500 the 4hr & 1hr SupRes lines were invaluable.
We saw some nice bounces starting with the 2nd Dot on the 30 min chart.
I am thinking of removing the daily, weekly, and monthly SupRes lines and just concentrate on the 4hr & 1hr lines (less info on the chart).
Xard777
Agree H4 and H1 its anought. I see more exact entry with 2º blue dots.

Tabary wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 2:05 am i guess i still bad at analysing using xard system :(
anybody still killing the market with xard system right

my bad position so far from yesterday >.<

i guess the hedging strategy by placing pending order at adr1 can have a devastating result

Looking at your trade summary, I suggest that putting in an Stoploss would really be helpful for you. Why would you let a trade move that far against your order? We all make sometimes a bad trading decision (except me...... :D :D :D ). But the bottom line is, don't try to buy tops and sell bottoms when a move has got that far already. Wait for retracements or confirmed reversals. There are plenty of examples here how to take a trade. Just study them. All the best....
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
warwar, Tabary

RplusT wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:46 am

Looking at your trade summary, I suggest that putting in an Stoploss would really be helpful for you. Why would you let a trade move that far against your order? We all make sometimes a bad trading decision (except me...... :D :D :D ). But the bottom line is, don't try to buy tops and sell bottoms when a move has got that far already. Wait for retracements or confirmed reversals. There are plenty of examples here how to take a trade. Just study them. All the best....
may i know what is the confirmation of reversals? if signal line and trend line cross?
These users thanked the author warwar for the post:
Tabary

warwar wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 10:49 am

may i know what is the confirmation of reversals? if signal line and trend line cross?
Well, that's a hard question. For me to even think of trading a top or bottom reversal, the price got to have reached a major S/D level on a higher TF. Secondly I look for consolidation at that level and then a break of that level in the reversed direction. For example if I trade a 15m I'd look for consolidation at that chart. Personally I prefer to trade off retracement levels in the direction of the trend. Less headache.
Reversals I'd trade with Xards second dots. Have done that. Works out well pretty often. I see him working on a chart for that which is a good thing.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
warwar