Re: Which broker do you use?

I currently trade with FP Markets, I decided to trade with them mainly because of the spreads which is better than other similar brokers.
The overall experience has been great so far.
newone.png

I'm Trading with FP Markets, I knew that they were mainly an Equities broker who were mostly operating in AUS markets.

Though they started recently extending into Forex CFD offerings for the last few years, they have one of the best CFD offerings and it is really competitive.

what about FXTM. Is it a good Broker.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

As a scalper i would choose FP Markets for scalping as they have some of the lowest spreads and maximum leverage of 500:1. In general their Trading conditions is better than their similar competitors.

I currently trade using FP Markets and the experience has been good so far with them,

They are regulated by ASIC and are operational for over 15 years, their customer service has been one of the best across different FX brokers that i have used previously."

Check out FP Markets, Its been 8 months since I started trading with them and the experience has been great so far.

They are regulated by ASIC and are in business for over 15 years. Their RAW Spreads (ECN) account have some of the tightest spreads, in general their overall trading conditions has been robust, no issues inspite of market volatility.

I trade with FP Markets, i chose them based on the reviews in general and considering they are ASIC regulated.
FP Markets have been great for scalping, tighter spreads compared to the competitors and the commission charge is lower as well.

Attachments 2
  1. Similar Topics

1. HELP BROKER PROBLEM

0 Replies 49 Views

by mslint01, Mon May 25, 2020 11:18 am in Broker Talk

0 Replies
    2. Broker Nightmare EA for MT4

3 Replies 1057 Views

by Liovannix, Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies

Return to “Broker Talk”