Re: Broker Recommendation please :-) ####

Jenny12 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 pm
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good broker as well and if someone could recommend me with a really good broker who has minimum opining, low spreads and been in market for years.
Try turnkey forex, they been in market long and still offering great conditions. Their spreads are low, ranging between 0.2 to 0.5 pip in major pairs like EURUSD, $2 per lots RT commission, but last year they squashed off all the bank related options, they only accept crypto. Nevertheless, I still have a very good experience with them and can recommend the same.

Hayden wrote:
Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:41 pm
Jenny12 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:56 pm
Hey guys, I'm looking for a good broker as well and if someone could recommend me with a really good broker who has minimum opining, low spreads and been in market for years.
Try turnkey forex, they been in market long and still offering great conditions. Their spreads are low, ranging between 0.2 to 0.5 pip in major pairs like EURUSD, $2 per lots RT commission, but last year they squashed off all the bank related options, they only accept crypto. Nevertheless, I still have a very good experience with them and can recommend the same.
Hi, i actually did some research on Turnkey and wasn't able to find much info on them like when i tried to compare its spreads it was not even mentioned, and its not regulated, but thanks cause as i was researching it i came in contact with several other regulated and reliable one like FP Markets check out is spreads.
And its ASIC regulated and its minimum opening balance is cheaper and its active from 2005.
spreads.png

Jenny12 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:38 pm
Hi, i actually did some research on Turnkey and wasn't able to find much info on them like when i tried to compare its spreads it was not even mentioned, and its not regulated, but thanks cause as i was researching it i came in contact with several other regulated and reliable one like FP Markets check out is spreads.
And its ASIC regulated and its minimum opening balance is cheaper and its active from 2005.
FP markets Is regulated and which is why they won’t allow trading to many countries, restricted to Australia only and that is the reason why I prefer offshore. As for spreads as you mentioned, you can check on their website itself, they are quite low on majors.

FP markets Is regulated and which is why they won’t allow trading to many countries, restricted to Australia only and that is the reason why I prefer offshore. As for spreads as you mentioned, you can check on their website itself, they are quite low on majors.
[/quote]

I trade with FP markets and as far as I'm aware they're not only restrictied to Australia, they do not accept clients only from certain countries like USA, Canada and a few more. Almost all other countries they are able to onboard.

And as for the spreads between FP and turnkey i see they do look similar

Why do so many traders prefer FP Markets, i did review them and found that they are regulated with ASIC and have been active since 2005.

FP Markets has both MT4 and MT5 to trade with. But I'm not sure of the spreads and if its a suitable broker for scalping.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trend indicator recommendation

1 Replies 687 Views

by Teebone21, Sat Nov 02, 2019 4:18 am in MT4 Indicators

1 Replies
    2. Broker Nightmare EA for MT4

3 Replies 890 Views

by Liovannix, Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

3 Replies

Return to “Broker Talk”