Re: Anyone Tried Trader's way?

I was thinking to open an account with tradersway but things are not looking good here. Which broker you think is good and reliable? I have turnkeyforex & fxchoice in my research. Turnkeyforex has very good pricing, low spread with cheap commission, no fees on fundings. And fxchoice has very good conditions with lot of options.

Anyone can suggest if these are good to go for scalping? Is there other brokers that I should consider for? Id rather have funds divided into 2 or 3 brokers.

Moving AveragesRe: Anyone Tried Trader's way?

Paulrider wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 8:45 pm I was thinking to open an account with tradersway but things are not looking good here. Which broker you think is good and reliable? I have turnkeyforex & fxchoice in my research. Turnkey forex has very good pricing, low spread with cheap commission, no fees on fundings. And fxchoice has very good conditions with lot of options.

Anyone can suggest if these are good to go for scalping? Is there other brokers that I should consider for? Id rather have funds divided into 2 or 3 brokers.
I don’t know about fxchoice/tradersway as I never tried them personally but am using turnkey forex for about a year now; they are quite good for scalping. But still if you are not sure then you can open accounts with both and find your own interest.
These users thanked the author Hayden for the post:
Paulrider

Paulrider wrote: I was thinking to open an account with tradersway but things are not looking good here.
What’s wrong with Tradersway? I have them in one of my accounts including its competitor coinexx and fxchoice
Paulrider wrote: Is there other brokers that I should consider for? Id rather have funds divided into 2 or 3 brokers.
It's been months back I started trading with FXBrew, they have very good conditions for scalpers, you might want to check this out.
I’m not sure about turnkeyforex as I don’t have account with them but can tell that they are legit
These users thanked the author todor for the post:
Paulrider

todor wrote:What’s wrong with Tradersway?
I came to know that Tradersway is market maker, in official website risk disclosure, it’s written as “The Company acts as the market maker or as the broker in accordance with the account type and operating conditions with Customers.” so I’m trying to avoid it as far as I can.

I have just opened turnkeyforex last week, they are nice but can’t comment on trading experience since I’m in demo these days. And I’ll check fxbrew, thanks for your time

Paulrider wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:19 pm
I came to know that Tradersway is market maker, in official website risk disclosure, it’s written as “The Company acts as the market maker or as the broker in accordance with the account type and operating conditions with Customers.” so I’m trying to avoid it as far as I can.

I have just opened turnkeyforex last week, they are nice but can’t comment on trading experience since I’m in demo these days. And I’ll check fxbrew, thanks for your time
Nothing uncommon, most brokers are market makers. Have a read of this: Broker A & B Book. Do forex brokers cheat you?.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:49 pm Nothing uncommon, most brokers are market makers. Have a read of this: Broker A & B Book. Do forex brokers cheat you?.
This is an eye opener. But what difference is it to claim or not claim MM in broker’s risk disclosure?

In spite of this, as far as my turnkeyforex ECN account is concerned, I’m still in profitable and satisfied with their spreads feed till now. I’ll continue to use as long as they stay genuine to their services