Re: Forex Education

TransparentTrader wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 7:53 am How do you use an indicator like this? I'm a trend junkie and anything not showing an entry/exit is usually alien to me.

tells you speed of price moving in one direction almost like velocity but not exactly, useful in early reversal signs
almost like a higher timeframe slope

kuskus starlight is average price of highs and lows i think
The Kuskus Starlight Indicator applies a x-period moving average system that monitors the high, low, and closing price of the candlesticks for determining the trend value of the asset.
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

the market consistently repeats patterns ,, i still have alot to learn myself on how they all mix like a rubix cube but they are like the market goggles

break of structure is bos
choch is change of character bos in other direction

The law of demand says that at higher prices, buyers will demand less of an economic good. The law of supply says that at higher prices, sellers will supply more of an economic good. These two laws interact to determine the actual market prices and volume of goods that are traded on a market.
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

a deeper look of supply and demand

Gold sellers are selling gold for 1$
So people buy big amount of gold
Gold is now expensive because of scarcity
So less people buy gold and people sell there gold that is worth more now
then comparing that with the dollars workings / unknowable future

what is the agendas of most people basically and is the system working

interest go up people spend less
and price of goods go down dollar go up

interest go down people spend more
price of goods go up dollar go down

wait is grail watching different brokers with faster speed data to watch future? :wtf:
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1

chickensword wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 6:53 pm i bought this and will leave review here when i finish / discount 15$
he made alot of good points but i already knew most of them, patterns, necklines, how banks like to go suprise the crowd in opposite dump to make money
trends last 100-500 days by them usually

but the newest thing was daily inside bar , if the inside bar is bullish relative to the mother bar it is bullish sign and vice versa if there is two inside bars market is just
standing by not trending yet, so kind of not really useful
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1