Re: Forex Education

here is sidus 80-20 rsi NRP to pair with these breakout arrows, this is honestly the best indicators ive ever seen

its been loooooong time and Gods perfect timing

it is not so smooth because of zig zag and price but it no repaint , the arrows have to match the entry not entry match the arrow

60-40 is good also i didnt change anything else but those numbers
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
太虚一毫
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: Forex Education

chickensword wrote: Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:02 pm here is sidus 80-20 rsi NRP to pair with these breakout arrows, this is honestly the best indicators ive ever seen

its been loooooong time and Gods perfect timing

it is not so smooth because of zig zag and price but it no repaint , the arrows have to match the entry not entry match the arrow

60-40 is good also i didnt change anything else but those numbers

kvak wrote: Thu Apr 21, 2022 3:29 am Try....

We discussed Sidus many times. In my opinion, only ADXVMA was not included in the discussion. Estimated inclusion of ADXVMA, will be interesting.

These new versions of Sidus are radically different from the original Sidus from more than 10 years ago. In fact, the name "Sidus" can be omitted.

The new version of Sidus is very accurate. Of course it's not the Holy Grail. However, as long as there is enough capital to deal with market volatility, it is powerful (almost "half" the Holy Grail)!

If there is not enough principal to deal with market fluctuations, no matter how good the indicator is, it is also risky.
These users thanked the author 太虚一毫 for the post:
Chickenspicy