Question About PVSRA (Ideaology Or Fact About Market Manipulators?)

I've been trading regular price action for many years and only till recently came across PVSRA. It mentions the concept Of "MM's" Market Makers, or as they call them "Market Manipulators". It mentions all these elaborate ways they can raise price while being hidden in stealth when like their real intention is to short and all sorts of really shocking moves. It Pretty much says all the large banks are like "Robber Barons".

Is it possible to still trade using standard technical analysis or am I going to be taking stop hits and like stealth losses and not even know it?

Thanks!

Re: Question About PVSRA (Ideaology Or Fact About Market Manipulators?)

The manipulation from the Market Maker's side like hitting s/L or moving bid/ask price manually not to reach your target or activating orders in advance or with bit delay could be done when the market price is really close and your orders are significant. They cannot make spikes and to hit your stop on 50 pips away for example, but for 2, or 3 or 5 sometimes - that is the practice. MM brokers are trying to quote (when manual intervention is needed :)) more or less with prices quoted by some large companies or famous banks, because they would be able to show you (if your order is triggered) that this price really exists. This is a kind of protection for them - especially those that are under regulation.
Nevertheless, avoid trading with such brokers :)

Cassandra00 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:37 am I've been trading regular price action for many years and only till recently came across PVSRA. It mentions the concept Of "MM's" Market Makers, or as they call them "Market Manipulators". It mentions all these elaborate ways they can raise price while being hidden in stealth when like their real intention is to short and all sorts of really shocking moves. It Pretty much says all the large banks are like "Robber Barons".

Is it possible to still trade using standard technical analysis or am I going to be taking stop hits and like stealth losses and not even know it?

Thanks!
Yes, of course you can still standard analyses and is done so by many traders. The problem is the markets become faster. Where pro traders traded on M5 and M30 (for locating trends or Market Profile) years ago, they switched to M3 and M15. Patterns will emerge, NTL, but the duration of the resulting impulses (the shift from range to range) is getting less.

The intension of MMs is to build up there Short position (Sell from a high point), so they move the price up. They can't do that in hard edges - noone would trade in these markets anymore. So, slowly they buy away the left Short-Positions on the market. A Warren Buffett (Berkshire Hathaway) build up months because of the big amount of money. When there is no Bear in the market anymore (testing all the time who is still in the market), the market collapses. This is the hour of making the most profit. Bullish with the stairs, Bearish with the elevator.

Inexperienced Trendfollowers who jumped in and build up their positions as well will hit hard when MMs begin to sell their positions. Good Trendfollowers go in Long and cut their position to take the wins early and let 1/4 or a 1/3 run till the trend is over.

The good thing is they leave enough footprints to see what they are up to. It there a Resistance on the way up, they buy successively all incoming Shorts what raises the Volume and TickVolume simultaneously. Selling Resistances and Buying Supports is still a good Strategy, your SL is tight and when the Breakout happens, you know it due to the incoming Volume and Ticks and close the position and reopen the counterposition. I have an example from this morning. Description on the chart.

FrancoisT wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:46 am The manipulation from the Market Maker's side like hitting s/L or moving bid/ask price manually...
MM is here the Market Movers/Manupulators or Smart Money on the real market.

BTW, the name Market Maker for those brokers is a bit confusing in my eyes. Market Simulation or Fake Market would be a more precise term. What would Louis Vuitton say?

Krelian99 wrote: Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:14 pm

MM is here the Market Movers/Manupulators or Smart Money on the real market.

BTW, the name Market Maker for those brokers is a bit confusing in my eyes. Market Simulation or Fake Market would be a more precise term. What would Louis Vuitton say?

Vendor arranges fake Louis Vuitton handbags.jpg
Nothing fake about that picture , everything is the real thing ! ;)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:24 am Nothing fake about that picture , everything is the real thing ! ;)
I was in Shanghai at a fake market like this. Of course it is all 'real' they say, physically it is. The touri-stuff you can buy in Egypt is also 'real', or would you doubt that a green shiny Horus statue out of real moon stone that costs 10€ isn't a moon stone and an over 2000 years old original? That's fun, but today it seems you earn much more money selling an illusion than in a real business, see Instagramm. As long you know it...

Krelian99 wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:21 am

I was in Shanghai at a fake market like this. Of course it is all 'real' they say, physically it is. The touri-stuff you can buy in Egypt is also 'real', or would you doubt that a green shiny Horus statue out of real moon stone that costs 10€ isn't a moon stone and an over 2000 years old original? That's fun, but today it seems you earn much more money selling an illusion than in a real business, see Instagramm. As long you know it...
That have always been , trickery because that they couldn't succeed.
But were others would have moved on in life they still pushed for the making of it.
See 99% of indicators and expert advisors in forex/binary that you can buy, they are totally made to be shit for the brokers or the sellers quick profit or they are outdated and close to a 0 spread for it to work. Of course you can polish pieces of shit so it looks nice and maybe looks like noble metal but in the end it will fall apart and reveal what it actually was.

But in the same thinking , it made me to become what i am and stand were i am today , without beeing fooled/scamed i would not have continued :)

TimmyHanke wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:22 am

That have always been , trickery because that they couldn't succeed.
But were others would have moved on in life they still pushed for the making of it.
See 99% of indicators and expert advisors in forex/binary that you can buy, they are totally made to be shit for the brokers or the sellers quick profit or they are outdated and close to a 0 spread for it to work. Of course you can polish pieces of shit so it looks nice and maybe looks like noble metal but in the end it will fall apart and reveal what it actually was.

But in the same thinking , it made me to become what i am and stand were i am today , without beeing fooled/scamed i would not have continued :)
ja min bror du är korrekt
:D
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance