IdeaWhy New York Close Forex Charts are so important!?

Why New York Close Forex Charts are so important!?

If you are going to trade Forex on 4 Hourly and Daily Charts, it is best to trade New York Close Price Charts. The New York close chart is the "official" chart that most professional traders are using - you want to be seeing the same price action as them!

This is an extremely important lesson about why you need to be using New York Close Forex Charts to effectively trade the price action strategies I teach my students. If you’re truly serious about your trading, you should pay close attention to what I am going to discuss here… it will make a huge difference in your trading.
These users thanked the author bilbao for the post:
Skyold
what we want: 1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1+1=9 <3
what market delivers: 1+2+8+7-4+0-5+8-4-5+1=9 :problem:

CandlesticksRe: Why New York Close Forex Charts are so important!?

bilbao wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:11 am If you are going to trade Forex on 4 Hourly and Daily Charts, it is best to trade New York Close Price Charts. The New York close chart is the "official" chart that most professional traders are using - you want to be seeing the same price action as them!
This is an extremely important lesson about why you need to be using New York Close Forex Charts to effectively trade the price action strategies I teach my students. If you’re truly serious about your trading, you should pay close attention to what I am going to discuss here… it will make a huge difference in your trading.
Im waiting patienly for this.