Re: The 7 Brutal Truths: Why You Should Not Be a Trader

Last night after many years I met my old friend who does not use Android or iPhone and have old Nokia and he showed me his fx account, it rose from 100 to 4000 USD in 18 months and I asked him which strategy he uses. He then told me that he trades on 1H TF and promised me to show 3 systems he uses,I shall post more details once I meet him again next week, its all about greed and fear cum MM and nothing else. No logic in running behind systems/indicators, its all mind business.
These users thanked the author mtp for the post:
Krelian99

Re: The 7 Brutal Truths: Why You Should Not Be a Trader

mtp wrote: Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:25 pm Last night after many years I met my old friend who does not use Android or iPhone and have old Nokia and he showed me his fx account, it rose from 100 to 4000 USD in 18 months and I asked him which strategy he uses. He then told me that he trades on 1H TF and promised me to show 3 systems he uses,I shall post more details once I meet him again next week, its all about greed and fear cum MM and nothing else. No logic in running behind systems/indicators, its all mind business.
If your old friend is 30 years old to use an old Nokia, it's amazing.
If your old friend is 40 years old to use an old Nokia, it's amazing ..
If your old friend is 50 years old, use an old Nokia, and normal ... or almost ..