Re: Quotes , Thoughts & Sayings That Change Your View on Trading

dw13 wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 4:27 pm
A lot of people get so enmeshed in the markets that they lose their perspective. Working longer does not necessarily equate with working smarter. In fact, sometimes is the other way around.
-Martin Schwartz
Isn't that right! We've all been there.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Give me six hours to chop down a tree and I will spend the first four sharpening the Axe.
-Abraham Lincoln
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Everything is practice
-Pele
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them

Tomorrow is only found in the calendar of fools
-Og Mandino

Do What Is Hard....
-JACK MA

Overcome fear by taking action!

TRADERSM wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:25 am
Do What Is Hard....
-JACK MA

Interesting guy with an interesting background story. I like as he thinks. Listen what he says about having success. Exactly what I ever say: Leave your comfort-zone and think out-of-the-box. Some may wonder why you go two or three steps backwards and even some may laugh, but you know you need it for the running jump to reach the next level soon.