Re:

Teduh wrote: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:55 pm Hi,

I am sorry, I don't want to be drawn to a long winded discussion due of my time restrictions.

Let me just clarify that I am a mathematician, but also a software engineer and a trader for over 10 years. I have much respect for all the people in different areas. When I say I value Williams ideas, that was me as a trader. When I say his notion of "fractals" is not mathematical fractal, that was me as a mathematician.

In general, I remember the English saying, "the proof of the pudding is in eating". Mathematicians must prove their beautiful intuitions. Computational ideas must be implemented as programs that works. Trading ideas must show results. That why I am in this forum because I know mladen and friends do a very good work in programming trading ideas.

All the best
Teduh, couldn't agree more. Well said!
These users thanked the author Black Sheep for the post:
Fabio.g
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

Re: Chaos theory made simple - for trading

I hope this little compilation on the path of chaos helps others understand...
I can't stop say thanks to Mr. @Darkdoji for shedding light on this topic...
Believe me, the more I learn, the more I value your work, dedication and effort to organize and complete your tool,... Also for giving a new focus to my knowledge as a trader and that of many others who read from the shadows. . . . . . . . .. Simply thanks.
These users thanked the author Axell-fx for the post (total 4):
xard777, Krunal Gajjar, Chickenspicy, solarian
#KeepCalm&Trade | My Time, My Money, My Life | The one Who protects Me does not Sleep or Breathe.