Re: Trading (training) videos

I haven't put much emphasis on the VSA aspect when it comes to forex simply because of the lack of real volume. I try to concentrate more on the pattern understanding that larger spring type moves normally mean a fairly large amount of volume /(or bigger players stepping in ) anyways.

wyckoff pattern
Attachments

FBI wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 pm Everything from Anton Kreil is a must. I am sure that just watching everything from him, you will make mighty steps in your trading.
He has agenda, and he makes money, that is all right, because he really is helping retail traders.

Yes he is very good, Goldman Sachs if memory serves me well

yes. This video is : How Forex works,
When it comes to trading he says: You don't have to reinvent the wheel.
It is just, cut your losses short and let your profits run.
But you get lots of info from his videos, there are many really successful traders and you get pieces here and there.

Here is a course by Larry Williams when he came to Italy on December 6, 2014: the video is 7 hours long but 2 hours and 30 minutes can be avoided because there are
sponsors. The audio is translated live in Italian and there are no subtitles, so I report here the most important moments, which can be understood
equally as Larry Williams uses many tables and graphs:

From 49 minutes to 1 hour: Larry demonstrates that the years ending with #5 (starts in 1905) are essentially bull.

At 1 hour and 9 minutes: shows the 4th year cycle: since 1954, every 4 years there is a decline and then a low.
It seems that after 4 years, the bullish trend returns, i.e. the bull.
The 4 Year Cycle is his favorite cycle. It has been reliable for 67 years.

1 hour and 16 minutes: he talks about the 10-year Cycle; in years ending with #2 usually reach a minimum; in years ending with #9 or zero,
you have to sell. It's a cycle that lasts about 100 years.

1 hour and 22 minutes: the best bullish Markets, there have been with a Democratic President and a Republican Congress.

1 hour and 23 minutes: Yield indicator (the yield curve, i.e. the difference between long term and short term interest rates),
is shifted forward by 2 years and is thus able to anticipate stock market movements: if on the rise, the stock market rises and if on the fall, the stock market falls.
The beating heart of the Markets are the interest rates.

From 1 hour and 33 minutes to 1 hour and 39 minutes: 70 week cycle in Soybeans and every 10 years Bull market always in Soybeans: 1963,1973,1983,1993,2003,2013,2023.

From 1 hour and 39 minutes to 2 hours and 42 minutes: coffee break and sponsor presentation (can be avoided);

2 hours and 43 minutes: euro-dollar chart with 80-week cycle, the most reliable of currencies;

2 hours and 57': explanation of the COT that is issued by the Government every week, on Fridays, with the positions of the Strong Hands and small investors;
the Commercials buy on Market weaknesses, when prices fall.
Large Speculators follow the trend, while Small Savers are not sure what they are doing.

3 hours and 25': it is the Commercial that sets the Market. This is a tool for trading, but not for timing.

3 hours and 41': takes this week's close, minus the close of 13 weeks before (should be a weekly chart) and then transforms it on a percentage basis; if it
drops below 18% it is time to buy; it does not give sell signals, only buy signals.

From 3 hours and 44' to 5 hours and 14': break that can be avoided.

5 hours and 38': investing 2% of the capital for each trade, in case of 4 losing trades, I lose only 8% of the total capital.
According to Larry, the best percentage is between 2% and 3% of your capital.

5 hours and 40': correlations between different markets often do not work (e.g. if stocks fall gold should rise, instead in many cracks this did not happen).
this has not happened).

5 hours and 53': there are days when it is convenient to invest in the Bond Market (Strategy Bonds), at 5 hours and 58' the best and worst months.

5 hours and 59': the best days and months for the Gold Market, for the Eminis, and especially the rules of some Trading System on the Eminis, with
a 90% success rate

6 hours and 5': trading before some holidays: Christmas (especially the day before Christmas), over the past 36 years in Bonds the success rate has
91.67%; before New Year, before Thanksgiving.

6 hours and 10': Long trades work better than Short ones, in all the Markets I have studied. Stops that are too small cause less gains.

6 hours and 15': 4 ways to lose; statistics of 8 patterns.

From 6 hours and 27' up to 6 hours and 32': best days of the week, especially tuesday if the close is lower than the day before.
Lumber: important indicator, better than Tuesday; if > 7 days ago, and if ES < yesterday.
Ideal ES Pattern: Close < Close 8 days ago and Close > 15 days ago.