Re: Chaos theory made simple - for trading

Tom_23 wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:51 pm
Fabio.g wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:58 pm

Darkdoji

no worries, i am actually in the same position. but i am trying to understand if i can implement some machine learning techniques into the chaos theory, by mean of python.
Did you get any satisfactory result?
sorry actually got distracted by something else

Re:

Teduh wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Hi,

I am sorry, I don't want to be drawn to a long winded discussion due of my time restrictions.

Let me just clarify that I am a mathematician, but also a software engineer and a trader for over 10 years. I have much respect for all the people in different areas. When I say I value Williams ideas, that was me as a trader. When I say his notion of "fractals" is not mathematical fractal, that was me as a mathematician.

In general, I remember the English saying, "the proof of the pudding is in eating". Mathematicians must prove their beautiful intuitions. Computational ideas must be implemented as programs that works. Trading ideas must show results. That why I am in this forum because I know mladen and friends do a very good work in programming trading ideas.

All the best
Teduh, couldn't agree more. Well said!
Like the quote attributed to Bohr says, “It is difficult to make predictions, especially about the future.”

1. Similar Topics

1. 331 Replies
    2. Simple MTF system

10 Replies 1287 Views

by ruudik, Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:21 pm in Trading Systems

10 Replies
    3. Simple Pending orders EA (captains)

0 Replies 739 Views

by captains, Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:35 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “Forex Education”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 1 guest