NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: RSI Indicators for MT4

A very nice RSI for trend trading by Mladen.

As explained by Mladen.
Sell Relative Strength Index (SRSI or “sell gravitation index”) by Howard Wand as featured in the February 2019 issue of TASC magazine.

Traders accumulate profits trade by trade, with the goal of maximizing profits. But selloffs happen and when they do, you see significant price drops that are fast. Here’s an indicator that uses the profit accumulation size to estimate subsequent selloff size.

Green lines represent buy, red represents sell and yellow represents a balance between buy and sell signals on the SRSI.

One thing that must be told (after all these years it still needs to be explicitly told since in a lot of occassions it is not the case ) : this version of metatrader 4 indicator is not repainting
SRSI Sell RSI Indicator MT4 Mladen.png
SRsi.mq4
(9.12 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:35 am
2 Signal line ma's added.
very good indicator -
the 2nd MA-line doesn't produce any extra value (except - maybe - as an exit trigger)
As always:
if the MA-line had colour change on change of slope direction, however, that could make a difference.
AUDUSDH4.png

I was searching for a good OB/OS indicator potentially for entering retracements and I found this one by Mladen that looks good. Translated it to MT4.

Description by Mladen :

Background :

For some time one Laguerre RSi is floating around with the strange name used : the "Time Fractal Energy adaptive Laguerre RSI". More or less it is an ATR (Average True Range) adaptive Laguerre RSI.

This version :

It is using the ATR adapting method for Laguerre RSI but it is also using Laguerre filter for smoothing the RSI values. Both are adaptive, so this indicator is a sort of "completely adaptive" indicator. The smoothing addition is a deviation from the formula used normally (it was added to filter out some false signals)

Usage :

You can use color changes for signals. It seems to be usable for short term decisions though (since it is adapting itself all the time, it tends to reflect shprt term trend changes better than long term changes)

Time Fractal Energy Adaptive Laguerre RSI Mladen.png
Time Fractal Energy adaptive Laguerre RSI.ex4
(33.89 KiB) Downloaded 215 times

LoveRe: RSI Indicators for MT4

Darks wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 10:51 pm
I was searching for a good OB/OS indicator potentially for entering retracements and I found this one by Mladen that looks good. Translated it to MT4.
You've done an amazing translation on this Darks. I really love how neat the options are kept and even the colors you've used :)

Lovely!
Time Fractal Energy Adaptive Laguerre RSI MT4.png
Looking for a Forex broker that puts you first? FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Find out more, here.

mrtools wrote:
Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:39 am
kizerage212 wrote:
Thu Sep 03, 2020 3:19 pm
So alerts have been added to this indicator a while back. But I noticed the pricing options are missing some of the newer options like Trend Biased price (Extreme) and Better formula Heikin Ash types. Could someone add the other price options to this indicator, attached? Thanks
Added all the price options.
Since the new pricing options were added to this indicator attached here
rsi experiment extended alertsPricing.mq4
(18.85 KiB) Downloaded 33 times
, I'm now getting a zero divide error being reported when I try to call the indicator in an EA I'm using. The zero divide error says zero divide in 'rsiexperimentextendedalertsPricing.mq4' (220,35). However, there are no issues with the indicator before those pricing options were added. See the old indicator attached to compare with the new pricing one above.
rsi_experiment_extended alerts.mq4
(16.93 KiB) Downloaded 27 times
. I'm not sure what was changed to cause this with the updated pricing options on the indicator.

1. Similar Topics

1. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 6480 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies
    2. Someone know this indicators? or same indicators with this

0 Replies 801 Views

by flayy520, Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:07 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”