Re: Chaos theory made simple - for trading

Darkdoji wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:54 pm
Fabio.g wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 6:59 pm

Darkjoy, i am keen to see how you are combining Chaos and Fractals, I have to say I am not a great fun of fractals (because i do not understand how to use them), but your take of the application of Chaos theory, to what appear to be a chaotic system, is very interesting, and it reflects the trend in professional/blue-chip which more and more are using machine learning and AI on their trading algorithms.

Hi Fabio, please forgive my silence for so long after your post. My trading is in a spot of trouble (rather significant trouble) and I am desperately trying to salvage things even now. Not much merit in anything I say here unless I can get the model to work as designed. So please give me sometime to sort myself out and I will give you a full and interesting response to your very interesting (and important) remarks). I hope you understand and will bear with me for a bit. Merit is important in what I am trying to do and say here. The name is Darkdoji not Darkjoy. Thank you for your understanding. It will not be long, I pray.

(-_-)
Darkdoji

no worries, i am actually in the same position. but i am trying to understand if i can implement some machine learning techniques into the chaos theory, by mean of python.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

11 Replies 4690 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

11 Replies
    2. DLL made with c # does not work at mt4.

0 Replies 313 Views

by mbastem, Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:13 am in Coding Help

0 Replies

Return to “Forex Education”