Re: Looking forward to mrtools teacher writing Sidus EA

太虚一毫 wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:36 pm I don't know this indicator, is it redrawn?
What im saying is can Mr Tools find the code for the decompiled standalone indicator in the ea file which is not decompiled
then attempt to make a non repaint version and then use it for ea

sm pro v7 is the same thing but is non repaint if you check the settings
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
太虚一毫
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:41 pm What im saying is can Mr Tools find the code for the decompiled standalone indicator in the ea file which is not decompiled
then attempt to make a non repaint version and then use it for ea

sm pro v7 is the same thing but is non repaint if you check the settings
The EA is calling the Super Arrow indicator which is decompiled, and looks like the indicator probably repaints.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫

nbibu wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 5:30 pm is this the version which u have on forward test? i can leave it also for testing on vps with roboforex and ICM if u like
Feel free to test it however you want, there are at least 140 different moving average possibilities, 8 different rsi's, and 13 different filtering choices. I did a quick back tes, but back test really is nothing, really need to forward test and will go from there. Really don't think it's practical to constantly make requested changes in the EA until we are sure what we got.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫

mrtools wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 1:55 am Feel free to test it however you want, there are at least 140 different moving average possibilities, 8 different rsi's, and 13 different filtering choices. I did a quick back tes, but back test really is nothing, really need to forward test and will go from there. Really don't think it's practical to constantly make requested changes in the EA until we are sure what we got.
i will play with the ea in the next days trying to find some nice settings for a forward test
These users thanked the author nbibu for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, 太虚一毫

Rsioma BB looks nearly identical to super arrows settings
i think then the contraction and expansion happens that is the trigger
not sure about the moving averages
or bull and bear period
or magic fiter

the deviation was 0.5 not 1 but cant be done on this
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

太虚一毫 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:14 am Got it: Does the EA need to be paired with sidus avgs filtered.ex4 or sidus.ex4?

Instead, I put sidus avgs filtered.ex4 or sidus.ex4 in the Indicators**** folder instead of the default Indicators folder.
If using both EA's you will need both the sidus indicator and the sidus averages filtered indicators in your indicators folder.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
太虚一毫, Chickenspicy, Mickey Abi