CandlesticksXARD - Double TDI Trend Following System

XARD - Double TDI Trend Following System

This is my trading system.
Since last June
I found that TDI is very suitable for filtering the sideways market and can quickly spot the trend after
I'm obsessed with it.

Thanks to Mr. Tools, kvak, xard777, for developing indicators and trading systems all the time. Enter
RSX TDI market baseline breaks through 55line/45line
RSX TDI Signal Line breaks Bollinger Bands and 68Line is overbought or 32Line is oversold
RSIOMA is located at 70line/30line
(Slow TDI market baseline breaks through 55-45LINE, implying that a long-term trend may be coming)
exit
RSIOMA 50LINE color change
wait
RSX TDI market baseline is between 55-45LINE
Slow TDI market baseline is between 55-45LINE
RSIOMA Do not trade between 70-30LINE
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 12):
TCT_bx, Chickenspicy, RodrigoRT7, chris006, KosmosDaBas, Narutopips, Frankw, DaveTrader, Gethsemane, SWicak, SijjiN, fxmoney
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: XARD - Double TDI Trend Following System

;)
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, DaveTrader, Gethsemane, Mrs.Watanabe
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:54 am XARD - Double TDI Trend Following System

This is my trading system.
Since last June
I found that TDI is very suitable for filtering the sideways market and can quickly spot the trend after
I'm obsessed with it.

Thanks to Mr. Tools, kvak, xard777, for developing indicators and trading systems all the time.
Enter
RSX TDI market baseline breaks through 55line/45line
RSX TDI Signal Line breaks Bollinger Bands and 68Line is overbought or 32Line is oversold
RSIOMA is located at 70line/30line
(Slow TDI market baseline breaks through 55-45LINE, implying that a long-term trend may be coming)
exit
RSIOMA 50LINE color change
wait
RSX TDI market baseline is between 55-45LINE
Slow TDI market baseline is between 55-45LINE
RSIOMA Do not trade between 70-30LINE
I was just looking last few days for something good to filter ranging market, this looks great Honje, im gonna try your setup :)
These users thanked the author Gethsemane for the post:
Jedidiah

honje19960321 wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:59 am ;)
Xard system + LuxAlgo +Double TDI ❓
Looks promise <3
For Binary only❓
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
Jedidiah
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 pm Xard system + LuxAlgo +Double TDI ❓
Looks promise <3
For Binary only❓
Also suitable for Forex.

Binary is actually foreign exchange trading.
It just doesn't require a security deposit. :)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 8:20 pm Xard system + LuxAlgo +Double TDI ❓
Looks promise <3
For Binary only❓
Yes, I purchased LuxAlgo.
very effective
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Mrs.Watanabe, Chickenspicy