Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Darkdoji wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 8:27 am
The tool is always correct so follow that is all.

(-_-)
Ive red this whole thread , and JUST FUCKING LOL

any seasoned trader will tell you this is absolute bullshit

second thing : i had a mathematician who has 3 phd and designs algos for company like shell and blackrock look at your thing. Says its nebulous and unusable.
quoting him :
'the theory behind the tool is very smart and interesting , however it cant be used to make money in a serious way. Many have tried to use mathematical equations to describe chaos and they all failed because chaos is....chaos , and therefore cannot be put into equation'
now quoting wikipedia :
'The amount of time for which the behavior of a chaotic system can be effectively predicted depends on three things: how much uncertainty can be tolerated in the forecast, how accurately its current state can be measured, and a time scale depending on the dynamics of the system'

so the practical outcome of your system is this one :
it will generate many many false signals , and some will be good.
Whats the win rate ?
Whats the average RR ?
What this and What that ?

Maybe quit beeing an absolute jerk with people that know how to trade and start learning from them.
Your tool needs to be backtested seriously before anyone can say its profitable or not.
painting arrows and dots on a chart is not trading.
And anyone serious will not take your word for it considering how you behave and how you obvisouly have 0 idea about what trading is.

End of story for me.
Sorry for honest answer.
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post (total 2):
ffsss, WilliamB

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

gaarmitaar wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:38 pm Ive red this whole thread , and JUST FUCKING LOL

any seasoned trader will tell you this is absolute bullshit

second thing : i had a mathematician who has 3 phd and designs algos for company like shell and blackrock look at your thing. Says its nebulous and unusable.
quoting him :
'the theory behind the tool is very smart and interesting , however it cant be used to make money in a serious way. Many have tried to use mathematical equations to describe chaos and they all failed because chaos is....chaos , and therefore cannot be put into equation'
now quoting wikipedia :
'The amount of time for which the behavior of a chaotic system can be effectively predicted depends on three things: how much uncertainty can be tolerated in the forecast, how accurately its current state can be measured, and a time scale depending on the dynamics of the system'

so the practical outcome of your system is this one :
it will generate many many false signals , and some will be good.
Whats the win rate ?
Whats the average RR ?
What this and What that ?

Maybe quit beeing an absolute jerk with people that know how to trade and start learning from them.
Your tool needs to be backtested seriously before anyone can say its profitable or not.
painting arrows and dots on a chart is not trading.
And anyone serious will not take your word for it considering how you behave and how you obvisouly have 0 idea about what trading is.

End of story for me.
Sorry for honest answer.
If you have read he mentions many times it's not a system but a tool

a tool for what ?
planting tomatoes or trading ?
if its for trading it needs to be translated to a system , backtested , and proved profitable or not.

He is a mathematician and yet we have 0 data about his tool. For now its just a bunch of fancy colors.

He says it himself , there are arrows blablabla follow the thing. Where are the results ?
Are there any ?
where is the data ?

The dude behaves like a bully but you are the bully in the room until a bigger one arrives.
Dude needs to be straighten up and reminded who he is talking to.

Some people here have phd and make serious money everyday.
some people here have access to information sources he doesnt even know exists.
Some people here know their shit and ask very legitimate questions about his tool and how to use it.

Him having a heart pounding at the center of his chest just makes him another human beeing amongst others and doesnt give him the right to behave like he does.

if he had put chaos into equation he would have won the mathematics nobel prize. Did he ?

Take this example :

Trader 1 from Shell has a client calling him that wants to edge his energy price for the next 10 years right away.
Trader 1 needs to market buy 2 million barrels. He will raise the price for the next 10/15 minuts.
Can the tool predict this ? No it cannot. Therefor it is reacting to the price.
Now Trader 2 from shell has a client calling and needs to market sell 2 million barrels. Therefor trader 1 and 2 will unknowgly exchange positions and market will range.
Can the tool predict that ?
No it cannot.

since the tool is reacting to the inputs , which is price variation , it cannot be 100 percent right all the time and will recalculate many many many times during the calculation time period chosen.

If he wants his tool to be usefull and translated into a profitable system he needs to put his ego aside and start behaving like his lord Jesus Christ and be patient , kind and compassionate.

Otherwise his work might end up where it might actually belong , which is in the trash.

I hope he can straighten himself up and start behaving in a constructive manner because his tool is interesting and it would be a shame to have his work be discarded because of his behavior.
I pray for him to find this place at the center of himself where he will be at peace.
These users thanked the author gaarmitaar for the post (total 3):
ffsss, Woodyz, WilliamB

bro...
enough man... at least he did something for community with a different manner. do you did anything in this forum!!!
respect others thats good approach of a knowledge human. :In Love:

do one thing, i have experiment posted in this link , and update, post and make your contribution to community..

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8474844&start=2600
post# 2608 on wards i posted the test position..
can you... ! :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

gaarmitaar wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:38 pm
quoting him :
now quoting wikipedia :
I used to work for Shell. If you go to LinkedIn you can look up my profile. Suffice it to say that just because we appear in the same forum does not make us peers. It is important always to check the profile of a person who makes an important claim. Your mathematician is correct but only until Orbit the Tool. It is because he stopped being correct with Orbit the Tool that makes Orbit the Tool the biggest deal in trading to date. Neither he nor you can change that fact. Orbit is out and being used so it is only a matter of time before he (your mathematician), comes around to the new reality, and he will, once he knows how the mathematics was applied. It took a single man of competence to show the world round and not flat do not doubt the ability in humanity. Now there is an admonition in the Bible about fine things and swine and in any public gathering swine do tend to dominate so it is not always practicable to keep fine things from swine. What happens in such cases is that people differentiate themselves. I have not asked anyone for money I have shared free so that those who find merit profit and those who do not do not. But it is odd that without trial you reach conclusion relying only on your uninformed mind. That also happens but conclusions reached in such a way rarely ever find a mark. And then again, I am curious to know why you elected to quote the portion of wikipedia you quoted. First, the time scale to which the quote refers is called Lyapunov time which is simply the time between when a system is in balance and when it becomes completely chaotic. So I am sure you quoted that piece to make a point but my question is, what point? I sense the quote is probably way above your head and it may have sounded esoteric to you and you felt you might therefore impress others by it, but then how is it relevant to anything you have said or are trying to say here? Could you kindly explain what you think it means in context so people can relate to it that do not know the technicalities of chaos? Or alternatively simply find that you do not know what you are talking about in all of this as you lack both the competence and measurement skills to seriously advocate any stance at all in the application of chaos anywhere? Please make sure you explain what that quote means to you and how it applies generally to your position here else you will lose all credibility with me and probably the others you have sought to impress with a bogus quote. In the meanwhile, and not to protract, let me give you advice, calm down and take one tentative step at a time. This thing is way beyond you and your friend (BTW PhD's are not additive and since each by definition is a narrow swathe of knowledge, they are not necessarily expansive which is why your friend needed 3 and not one. I suppose if you hold a higher degree as I do you would know this). Your rant here is out of place and too forward to be tenable as you are in no sense qualified. Allow others with competence to lead and then you can follow as you clearly lack a basis to lead on this topic even here. Be patient it is only a matter of time (and indeed Lyapunov time and as we know in chaos this varies per system). Now I know my results trading the tool and have shown some here, but the idea is to make nonsense of the illusion that there is any such thing as a skilled trader, or that one trader is better than another intrinsically --- a chaotic system assures that such will NEVER happen. Anyone and anyone at all all can now beat the market consistently using the tool - that is the whole point. But finally let me remark, a chaotist by definition is also a trader that applies the precepts of chaos theory and fractal geometry to the markets. So when I say I am chaotist not a trader do not get comfortable with the idea that therefore you know trading more than I or have more experience or in any way shape or form can lace my trading shoes. That is not the way it works and it is because I know trading is hopeless for you and many like you that I have offered the tool here as an aid to improving the lot of those who like me want to beat the market consistently. Do do not abuse that privilege my friend.

(-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Mundu19

gaarmitaar wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:44 pm
Can the tool predict that ?
No it cannot.
Just to show how profoundly daft a public argument outside of the rules can get and allow even the most moronic statements to be made with false confidence.

a) Chaos theory says and proves that the market is unpredictable by showing why --> Extreme sensitivity to initial conditions (the "butterfly effect" in chaos).

b) Chaos theory says and proves that the market is is deterministic -----> The market is certain for a range that can be found ONLY by equation.

c) Orbit the Tool shows it can find that range certain 100/100 times (watch the video).

Now add it all up:
The trader in Shell takes a wild risk and one completely untutored by the mathematics. He relies on a notion of predictivity that is confirmed by chaos as nonexistent. So he trades by chance (stochastically) and his chances of serial wins doing so is the same as yours any day and we know your chances of consistent wins is near zero.
Orbit the Tool reads the market deterministically (admits no randomness into its future states) and trades ONLY when there is zero risk (i.e. signals only for the certain range)
Therefore, Orbit the Tool is correct 100/100 times when the market is defined as a deterministic construct. Because Orbit finds the initial value (takes out the "butterfly effect") every trade interval.

This is simple and you can show this to your friend and see whether he thinks you are smart or thinks you should take my good advice to go tentative step by tentative step. This thing is way beyond you and your humility in accepting to learn is your only way out of making a public fool of yourself every time. It is esoteric mathematical knowledge and it takes more than gusto in ranting to appear civilised around a topic such as chaos. It takes knowledge of the subject. I hope this shows you why you may wish to take down your decibels on the topic (at least for now and until you can lace your chaotic shoes yourself).

(-_-)

Darkdoji wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:06 pm Just to show how profoundly daft a public argument outside of the rules can get and allow even the most moronic statements to be made with false confidence.

a) Chaos theory says and proves that the market is unpredictable by showing why --> Extreme sensitivity to initial conditions (the "butterfly effect" in chaos).

b) Chaos theory says and proves that the market is is deterministic -----> The market is certain for a range that can be found ONLY by equation.

c) Orbit the Tool shows it can find that range certain 100/100 times (watch the video).

Now add it all up:
The trader in Shell takes a wild risk and one completely untutored by the mathematics. He relies on a notion of predictivity that is confirmed by chaos as nonexistent. So he trades by chance (stochastically) and his chances of serial wins doing so is the same as yours any day and we know your chances of consistent wins is near zero.
Orbit the Tool reads the market deterministically (admits no randomness into its future states) and trades ONLY when there is zero risk (i.e. signals only for the certain range)
Therefore, Orbit the Tool is correct 100/100 times when the market is defined as a deterministic construct. Because Orbit finds the initial value (takes out the "butterfly effect") every trade interval.

This is simple and you can show this to your friend and see whether he thinks you are smart or thinks you should take my good advice to go tentative step by tentative step. This thing is way beyond you and your humility in accepting to learn is your only way out of making a public fool of yourself. It is esoteric mathematical knowledge and it takes more than gusto in ranting to appear civilised around a topic such as chaos. It takes knowledge of the subject. I hope this shows you why you may wish to take down your decibels on the topic (at least for now and until you can lace your chaotic shoes youself).

(-_-)
I dont know, i recorded two sessions taking a picture each minute to see every change and it was wrong both times. You say chaos semaphore, the crown etc, but i dont see any difference from any oter zig zag semaphore, like the xard system one for example. Might as well flip a coin. Why dont you post some setups of buy/sell that you claim is correct 100%? Or you mean this is a tool not a system and different people can interpret differently therefore making them take different decissions?

This is to those humble enough to try a new thing and decide on their trial results to adopt or not to adopt the new thing.

Do not be distracted by the doubters and especially those who can be shown to be absolute civilians to the subject.

a) The tool is here with instructions to trade it.

b) Try it for yourself and see how it works for you.

c) If it does work for you use it and thrive as everyone aspires to do.

d) If it does not throw it away onto the garbage dumb of history and walk away without noise. In the end the numbers MUST show which it is.

e) But mostly ignore the irrational from discouraging your adventurous spirit - they are usually ignorant losers in life and by this attitude you can tell.

The Crow (-_-)

Keep in mind I did not come for losers and owe them individually and collectively absolutely NOTHING. Not even the benefit of my words.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post (total 2):
ItalianTrader, Mundu19

ffsss wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:14 pm I dont know, i recorded two sessions taking a picture each minute to see every change and it was wrong both times. You say chaos semaphore, the crown etc, but i dont see any difference from any oter zig zag semaphore, like the xard system one for example. Might as well flip a coin. Why dont you post some setups of buy/sell that you claim is correct 100%? Or you mean this is a tool not a system and different people can interpret differently therefore making them take different decissions?
I owe you nothing. Find what you find with the brains you have. Those who are making it are and those who are not are not ----> it is life and fools abound. The tool is there use it if you can on the terms laid out and if you cannot go your way. IT IS NOT A SYSTEM.

The Crow (-_-)

PS: Your pictures show where the problem is and it is not with the tool -----> that is absolutely clear to all winning with the tool.
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
Chickenspicy