Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Manu9710 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:51 pm Today when opening the market I have put the last version of the ea but. But a Comment() appears that seems to indicate problems in the input data. What could I do about it. I've seen that others have had the same problem, but I don't understand what could be happening. Apparently it is the ea, because the indicators work correctly
[/img]

What logic did you use to program the Comment(). The problem seems to be in reading the data.
Attachments

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

Manu9710 wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 7:51 pm Today when opening the market I have put the last version of the ea but. But a Comment() appears that seems to indicate problems in the input data. What could I do about it. I've seen that others have had the same problem, but I don't understand what could be happening. Apparently it is the ea, because the indicators work correctly
Please see next page for solution. Was having problems myself until a good user offered that solution and so far it has worked very well for me both on my trading console and on my backup laptop. I hope it works OK for you too.

Cheers,

(-_-)
PS: But when it says downloading history...... that could be an issue with your connectivity so check that you internet connection is ported and is receiving data.

Darkdoji wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:44 pm Please see next page for solution. Was having problems myself until a good user offered that solution and so far it has worked very well for me both on my trading console and on my backup laptop. I hope it works OK for you too.

Cheers,

(-_-)
PS: But when it says downloading history...... that could be an issue with your connectivity so check that you internet connection is ported and is receiving data.

Problem solved. The problem is not the connection, what occurs to me is that it is the call of some function that gives problems with some process of the mt4 version. In case someone else has the same problem installing an MT4 from 0 solves the problem. Remember permit EA and dll. Something else I noticed is that when changing the time frame the ea makes a sad face, I don't know if this could imply a problem for the operation, but in case of changing the time frame my advice would be to reload the template.
Attachments

johnere wrote: Mon Feb 06, 2023 9:23 pm Tried it and didnt work, I have the same problem on GBPJPY it doesnt loads, on other currency pairs it works fine. It keeps looping "Downloading history..."
If it worked for you from the beginning, check that you have it in a single pair. If you have it in several pairs, the Comment() appears with the error. It must be because in the code the objects are not indexed with the Symbol(). Just verify that you have it active in a single graph, and in case of changing the time frame, reload the template