Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

johnere wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:43 pm Please be respectful. He is very generous to share this...not crazy
Everything ingenious is always simple. This is the meaning of genius. Do you think it's simple?
I re-read many of his posts in this thread, but I could not clearly understand the meaning of any of them. I looked through the PDF files that he kindly recommended to understand the meaning of this product. Does anyone understand something from these PDFs? I didn't understand anything (its quite possible that I am moron :eh: ). And plus .... the presence of a massive number of bright multi-colored objects both in the template and in its descriptions are also evidence of some deviations. This is my personal opinion ... But just out of respect for the other participants of this resource and such giants as MrTools, I will not speak anymore.
And the last thing... the market is far from chaos in its purest form. In the price movement, the same patterns are periodically present and repeated, on which those who know and understand them earn.
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post:
saishala

Re: A New Trading Game (chaos game) Played for Money and Played in Risk- Free Space

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:41 am Am I the only one who thinks that this thread belongs to a crazy person???
Nope! He got a different Implant..... :D ....
While we trade high probability trades based on Supply and Demand ( just like any other business) and their established levels, he claims to be in charge of the market and knows in advance what it will do next. Now, I really envy that.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 2):
Alphonse91, WilliamB

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:53 pm There really is no need for disrespect there has been an amazing amount of work put into this!
I see it as ignorance. Ignorance does not contradict a truth. Now it is not my truth but a truth. So until someone can directly dispute such a truth it stands uncontroverted so that those who know it and can use it do so freely. The ignorant soon become silent having remarked their ignorance for history to show.

The Crow (-_-)
These users thanked the author Darkdoji for the post:
ItalianTrader

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:01 pm Nope! He got a different Implant..... :D ....
While we trade high probability trades based on Supply and Demand ( just like any other business) and their established levels, he claims to be in charge of the market and knows in advance what it will do next. Now, I really envy that.
It is esoteric mathematics and does demand intellectual access so not everyone might find it easy to comprehend and then of course the diffusion of innovation follows a normal curve. But tell me how following this advocation is complicated to understand viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846 and then show me an instance where it is wrong (use a remarked screenshot to do so). Otherwise I suggest you R.I.P

Cheers
(-_-)

PS: What is crucial is also the result shown. There will be those who may wish to consistently gain in trading and the result attached justifies my sharing the only path I know to consistently gaining similar. It is never a complexity for the intellectually honest.
ItalianTrader

Darkdoji wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 6:54 pm It is esoteric mathematics and does demand intellectual access so not everyone might find it easy to comprehend and then of course the diffusion of innovation follows a normal curve. But tell me how following this advocation is complicated to understand viewtopic.php?p=1295501846#p1295501846 and then show me an instance where it is wrong (use a remarked screenshot to do so). Otherwise I suggest you R.I.P

Cheers
(-_-)

PS: What is crucial is also the result shown. There will be those who may wish to consistently gain in trading and the result attached justifies my sharing the only path I know to consistently gaining similar. It is never a complexity for the intellectually honest.
well, I'm glad (sincerely) that you make some money. I wish everyone doing the same. But to look at a decent success rate one needs to look at least one year not just a few days. Thus when you got such period, you are welcome to show that. Then we play the game "I show you mine when you show me yours". Don't get me wrong, it is possible to achieve a quite good result, even though, like myself, trading a naked chart. Got nothing on it except some SD levels and some trendlines to keep me in a t. But the last thing I would claim that " I'm in charge of the market and know where it is going next i.e. predicting the future". I'm afraid the banks would be all after me,,,. :D

All the best
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
WilliamB

RplusT wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:15 pm well, I'm glad (sincerely) that you make some money. I wish everyone doing the same. But to look at a decent success rate one needs to look at least one year not just a few days. Thus when you got such period, you are welcome to show that. Then we play the game "I show you mine when you show me yours". Don't get me wrong, it is possible to achieve a quite good result, even though, like myself, trading a naked chart. Got nothing on it except some SD levels and some trendlines to keep me in a t. But the last thing I would claim that " I'm in charge of the market and know where it is going next i.e. predicting the future". I'm afraid the banks would be all after me,,,. :D

All the best
Do not deviate trade it and tell us if it is wrong. Then show us where and how it was wrong. Otherwise R.i.P forget results they mean nothing I agree but look at the most correct trading surface on earth and show me when, where and how it was wrong. Otherwise, and again R.i.P

The Crow (-_-)

ImpLaNT wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:56 pm Everything ingenious is always simple. This is the meaning of genius. Do you think it's simple?
I re-read many of his posts in this thread, but I could not clearly understand the meaning of any of them. I looked through the PDF files that he kindly recommended to understand the meaning of this product. Does anyone understand something from these PDFs? I didn't understand anything (its quite possible that I am moron :eh: ). And plus .... the presence of a massive number of bright multi-colored objects both in the template and in its descriptions are also evidence of some deviations. This is my personal opinion ... But just out of respect for the other participants of this resource and such giants as MrTools, I will not speak anymore.
And the last thing... the market is far from chaos in its purest form. In the price movement, the same patterns are periodically present and repeated, on which those who know and understand them earn.
Indeed it is simple but you are ignorant and by definition cannot see the simplicity until you understand the subject. However, the mathematics is simple because it is visual and therefore the proof of the thesis is visual and everyone with eyes can see. Only the blind may not see something that is rendered visually. So I will show you the correct way in mathematics to dispute my thesis. Then you will be in a position to judge and be judged.
Please if you do not know what a bijection is read this very simple explanation here https://www.mathsisfun.com/sets/injecti ... ctive.html and if you do not understand the type of mathematical space the market defines as it trades please look at this explanation here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Topology . Best to go to the homeomorphisms (the cow and sphere or the doughnut and coffee mug to get a visual sense).

Once you have had a look.

1) Look at the Orbit screenface
2) Look at the set of Semaphor heads
3) Do you find three types? (equinumerosity)
4) Do you have them one-to-one and also unto? In other words, surjective and injective translations? Every one has a unique pair and no one is unpaired?
5) That defines from the math texts you have read or can easily reference at this time a bijection.
6) We have also said that this dynamic has an inverse on
7) So we have demonstrated not just that the math is correct in its logic but correct to the singularity (Inverse On)
8) And so we say by such rules Orbit can call trade correctly 100/100 times. You have seen the math and there is a tool to test to test the thesis out. What is the scare?

It should not be a problem after the above to tell us and show us where the thesis is wrong. I am sure you would want to do that and in this way confirm or reject our thesis. Anyone can do this - besides you are probably one of the most successful and profitable retail traders on earth. One of The few. So tell us, so we can hear you based on facts.

Thank you,
Mundu19