Re: The most valuable EAs please share here

My other broker's MT4 is missing chart history,
now after downloading the records from Jan to Dec 2021.
no such problem
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:37 am i have no clue
Did you download it and it didn't work?
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:56 am trying
Just woke up and made $331 in one night
Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 5:01 am download from 1993 to test
:mistake:
Is this the case with your data backtesting?
Attachments
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

chickensword wrote: Wed Sep 14, 2022 1:35 pm i have yet to try on demo account
Maybe you can try it, I don't have any losses so far
I will try one day today with a real account
Chickenspicy, linaiyuan

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
linaiyuan