Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

An example based on Us30 today :)

When the tma slope is between 3 and 5 or -3 and -5 value , we know that the tendence maybe strong , look the color of the tma bands when you see green or red in combination with the value that i said, we can expect power and price can be break the tma band , so take profit out of band, if price return to the band close the trade :) .

When you see that the color of tma band is grey take profit when price touch the band or near the band , or like this screen when you have the classic Dot formed like M5 or M15 ;) .
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
edandy, Mrs.Watanabe, eduarescobar
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Dear FourXXXX,
Can you add an alarm to it?
Alert whenever the price reaches 38.2%, 61.8%
in addition
Can you add an extra 38.2% line?
Grateful
This is very helpful for my trading
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jedidiah wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 5:31 pm Dear FourXXXX,
Can you add an alarm to it?
Alert whenever the price reaches 38.2%, 61.8%
in addition
Can you add an extra 38.2% line?
Grateful
This is very helpful for my trading
I could add an alarm but I think it would get annoying. If you want alerts at levels MT4 allows you to set them.

These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Have you made the switch to trading the 30 minute chart, or do you still place your trades on the 5 min?

I've been trying to incorporate Market Profile into my trading as well. Any tips on how to use it with your set up?

Congrats, man. You are starting to hit the same levels of % gain as Xard. That's impressive.

I think I need to get back to the basics with your system.