Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:17 am Sorry guys someone use a 43 4k monitor or 34" monitor ? if possible can you post the screen with 2 or 3 charts open ?, i have a 32" Fhd monitor but in vertical mode or horizontal mode 2 charts are difficult to see properly :)
I have a 11.6” :lmao:
Seriously though
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:17 am Sorry guys someone use a 43 4k monitor or 34" monitor ? if possible can you post the screen with 2 or 3 charts open ?, i have a 32" Fhd monitor but in vertical mode or horizontal mode 2 charts are difficult to see properly :)
All my screen shots are from 4K.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
Jedidiah
nil desperandum

Giangyforex wrote: Mon Mar 13, 2023 8:27 pm Oh Finally i have setup my trading desk , From H4 to M1 :)
Looks good, are trading DAX or DOW, falling like a rock ATM.

If you turn on the borders indicator and set MT4 to full screen you will have bigger charts on the same screen.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, Chickenspicy
nil desperandum