Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Thanks i try only to help the enter and the exit of our trading or when its possible to stay in trade more long possible before a reverse point :)

if someone have any idea is very appreciate , the rsx setup is in attached image its locked to -10 and 110 in common setup , and the wave is -95 95
Attachments
These users thanked the author Giangyforex for the post (total 3):
Mrs.Watanabe, TCT_bx, Skyold
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Re: XXXX Trading System "Money For Nothing" (except blood, sweat, tears and persistence)

Giangyforex wrote: Sat Feb 11, 2023 2:19 am Thanks i try only to help the enter and the exit of our trading or when its possible to stay in trade more long possible before a reverse point :)

if someone have any idea is very appreciate , the rsx setup is in attached image its locked to -10 and 110 in common setup , and the wave is -95 95
The combination looks very good. It is worth testing at the weekend
Gratulate :thumbup:
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

FourXXXX wrote: Thu Dec 01, 2022 7:23 am I joined Forex-station almost 2 years ago, of the time I have spent on here more than 95% would have been in Xards thread. For the first 3 months, I was comparing his system to another that I was using at that time. Then I made the decision to trade Xard only, the one thing that stuck in my head was his profit. If there is a more profitable system freely available I am not aware of it. In the time I have used this system I have had rough patches even a period where I could not open a trade. But at no time have I gone to anything else, what kept me on this system is seeing Xard showing 20, 30, 50 and even 142% in one day. Privately he has told me has an odd day where he makes a loss and quits for the day when his threshold is broken.

One day I will get to 100% profit the day, that day is getting closer as my results keep improving. I trade with exactly what I have posted here and won't change unless there is a very good reason to. My belief is it is far better to just trade one system and get to know it well. Not wanting to take anything away from Xard but I think a lot people follow his system waiting for the next version that is going to magically turn them into a super trader. The system is not the biggest thing that affects your profit is your own psychology, some say it is 80%, I believe it is more than that. Tom Hougaard's Psychology material helped me a lot, I tried following his Telegram trades and quickly gave up that when I was 60 pips in profit on the DAX and he was -5 and talking about shorting while I was long. The biggest thing I learnt from him was that going what will make you profitable is the hardest. Closing your losses quickly instead of hanging on to the hope they will turn around and letting your profits run instead of closing when you have a small profit.
Hello friend

I have a story similar to yours, I've been studying for approximately 3,4 years and changing systems all the time, I changed and created a lot with indicators trying to create my own system...
because of the ego I refused to use ready-made systems, I always modified the systems taking from others,
I decided to abandon everything and put my ego aside to dedicate myself exclusively to the XARD system....
I realized that it has existed for years and I am here to learn from you with all the humility possible...
To tell you the truth, I went back to the demo account because I no longer had the confidence to operate...
my case is very urgent I'm 38 years old and I still live with my parents, I had a huge financial loss a few years ago in an investment pyramid, and I'm trying to stabilize myself financially.
Nobody believes me, not one person in my family, but I know that when I manage to make 10%20% a month everyone will want to give me money to work
As I don't have a lot of money on hand, this is my plan to dedicate all day every day to reach a good monthly profit and thus be able to work with my family's money.
thanks for everything hugs
These users thanked the author 1337br for the post (total 5):
XXXX, Jedidiah, Giangyforex, Skyold, Mickey Abi

1337br wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:09 pm Hello friend

I have a story similar to yours, I've been studying for approximately 3,4 years and changing systems all the time, I changed and created a lot with indicators trying to create my own system...
because of the ego I refused to use ready-made systems, I always modified the systems taking from others,
I decided to abandon everything and put my ego aside to dedicate myself exclusively to the XARD system....
I realized that it has existed for years and I am here to learn from you with all the humility possible...
To tell you the truth, I went back to the demo account because I no longer had the confidence to operate...
my case is very urgent I'm 38 years old and I still live with my parents, I had a huge financial loss a few years ago in an investment pyramid, and I'm trying to stabilize myself financially.
Nobody believes me, not one person in my family, but I know that when I manage to make 10%20% a month everyone will want to give me money to work
As I don't have a lot of money on hand, this is my plan to dedicate all day every day to reach a good monthly profit and thus be able to work with my family's money.
thanks for everything hugs
Yes, we are on the same page, stick to the one system and learn it well. Too many are jumping up and down wanting the latest release because they think it will make them into a super trader. Truth is it most likely won't, what will make you money is learning how to trade and getting to know the Symbol (yes symbol, not symbols) you trade.

10% plus a day is very achievable and can be done in a few hours.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post (total 3):
Giangyforex, Skyold, 1337br
nil desperandum

How Mr XXXX say the best way for us is study and work with a single trading system and one Symbol , the XXXX system is great , sometime i have some doubts like now... Mr XXXX you think in this chart the two sell arrows are valid signal when an M30 dot is at the bottom ? the M30 dot Always need a second dot right like triangle or m5 dot to be consider valid ?
Attachments
When trading, stay calm and be your own best EA

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:34 pm How Mr XXXX say the best way for us is study and work with a single trading system and one Symbol , the XXXX system is great , sometime i have some doubts like now... Mr XXXX you think in this chart the two sell arrows are valid signal when an M30 dot is at the bottom ? the M30 dot Always need a second dot right like triangle or m5 dot to be consider valid ?
Can you please show the setting of your "WaveTrend Oscillator" indicator?

FourXXXX wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:20 pm Yes, we are on the same page, stick to the one system and learn it well. Too many are jumping up and down wanting the latest release because they think it will make them into a super trader. Truth is it most likely won't, what will make you money is learning how to trade and getting to know the Symbol (yes symbol, not symbols) you trade.

10% plus a day is very achievable and can be done in a few hours.
349 / 5.000
Resultados de tradução
Resultado da tradução

Thanks for everything buddy I have some doubts

1) an uptrend is occurring, and the uptrend line is rising, but at the end of the trendline there is a strong semaphore reversal signal....

2) Should I wait for the second point to follow the reversal? or wait for the next point in favor of the zig zag uptrend line?

Giangyforex wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 11:34 pm How Mr XXXX say the best way for us is study and work with a single trading system and one Symbol , the XXXX system is great , sometime i have some doubts like now... Mr XXXX you think in this chart the two sell arrows are valid signal when an M30 dot is at the bottom ? the M30 dot Always need a second dot right like triangle or m5 dot to be consider valid ?
When you have a larger dot in the direction you are trading I am careful that is there but take the trade anyway. So take the trade and be ready to get out if the price does not go past the large Semaphore.
nil desperandum

1337br wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 4:57 am 349 / 5.000
Resultados de tradução
Resultado da tradução

Thanks for everything buddy I have some doubts

1) an uptrend is occurring, and the uptrend line is rising, but at the end of the trendline there is a strong semaphore reversal signal....

2) Should I wait for the second point to follow the reversal? or wait for the next point in favor of the zig zag uptrend line?
You can take the trade after the large Semaphore when price crosses the trend line but it may only go to the first small dot. Be ready to get out if price stalls at the small dot then wait for a second dot to show the new trend is under way.
These users thanked the author XXXX for the post:
1337br
nil desperandum