Re: Honje's Dynamic Zone Filtered Swing Trading System

honje19960321 wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Perfectly shows transaction entry and exit
1.Your Entry was on a grey Candle
2. Market was above the open
3. TDI had a BULLISH cross when you entered and in Oversold? Area

See... here is the problem by having 20 indicators on your chart.. you are always going to choose the indicators that show what you WANT to see.
You wanted a sell, so you have only paid attention to the indicators that said "go and sell"

So doesnt matter what Trade you want to take, you always have a few indicators that justify taking it.

Conclusion: You might as well delete 99% of indicators and trade mostly discretationary.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Sep 01, 2022 11:55 pm 1.Your Entry was on a grey Candle
2. Market was above the open
3. TDI had a BULLISH cross when you entered and in Oversold? Area

See... here is the problem by having 20 indicators on your chart.. you are always going to choose the indicators that show what you WANT to see.
You wanted a sell, so you have only paid attention to the indicators that said "go and sell"

So doesnt matter what Trade you want to take, you always have a few indicators that justify taking it.

Conclusion: You might as well delete 99% of indicators and trade mostly discretationary.

Dear brother, you are right.
I am optimizing it. .
Although the one minute chart candles are still grey.
I got in by looking at the five-minute chart at the time.
Thank you for always giving me good advice
;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

here is reupload of dark for those interested

and the forex signal is just zig zag in a window
and spike is merely an momentum indicator like the rsi but calculated differently
it find overbought oversold but it can stay that way in big trend

the main thing is the context,, everything is subject to the context of the market indicators are only confirmation of the fundamental context
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
KosmosDaBas
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Daddyhan wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:23 am
chickensword wrote: Mon Sep 12, 2022 3:40 pm

here is what i am currently using it works well for me with money management of 1:4
if you click the arrow next to where i quoted myself

but i pay attention to the context,,, economic releases ,, daily percent change on dollar index and gold ,,
what the current state is inflationary or deflationary because that determines the outcome of their relationships

i dont have bloomberg terminal but i would have the most impactful rates being watched
i dont have but i would be reading analysis experts on unscheduled events on fxstreet
what the risk is level being said

need a good broker and to be able to collect tax data

technical analysis is the should be the last part of the strategy
first fundamental ( economy geopolitics intermarket macro events)

when the pieces start to click you will be making mad money, i made 17% in two days on 1m
(bond yields in pic)
hope this helped
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:46 am here is what i am currently using it works well for me with money management of 1:4
if you click the arrow next to where i quoted myself

but i pay attention to the context,,, economic releases ,, daily percent change on dollar index and gold ,,
what the current state is inflationary or deflationary because that determines the outcome of their relationships

i dont have bloomberg terminal but i would have the most impactful rates being watched
i dont have but i would be reading analysis experts on unscheduled events on fxstreet
what the risk is level being said

need a good broker and to be able to collect tax data

technical analysis is the should be the last part of the strategy
first fundamental ( economy geopolitics intermarket macro events)

when the pieces start to click you will be making mad money, i made 17% in two days on 1m
(bond yields in pic)
hope this helped

wow power. What symbol you trade?
These users thanked the author Daddyhan for the post:
Chickenspicy