Re: Sword System

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 10:54 am backtesting news
1hr is getting railed by the news m8s
im not gonna be a low timeframe person anymore seeing this stuff happen 4hr more reasonable
bro can this directly import mt4 templates or indicators
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

in conclusion, until you backtest the market with macros you will never understand the full context of the market and be as accurate as humanly possible, which will you put you under the title of investor not trader because of the length you operate on
basically you should really have an economics degree
could say youll have to earn your black belt before you can win the medals because that is who you are up against
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Jedidiah
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Tue Oct 04, 2022 12:42 pm in conclusion, until you backtest the market with macros you will never understand the full context of the market and be as accurate as humanly possible, which will you put you under the title of investor not trader because of the length you operate on
basically you should really have an economics degree
could say youll have to earn your black belt before you can win the medals because that is who you are up against
I agree, but in my own practice I've found that price changes at the micro level (minute to second timeline) also have an impact

Let's say I want to trade binary options for 30 seconds. I made a six second time chart. So I can win in 30 seconds. Of course there is a premise. Larger timelines where momentum exists. If the one-minute chart has been squeezed all the time. The six-second chart will also be squeezed
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.