Re: KAESER SYSTEM

I have been a new situation lately. so my entries and exits aren't great. I have been only able to check mt4 a few times to keep track of exhaustion. Just for this week. Alot of times I check higher timeframe subwindow and obv to see if there is confluence. So even a late entry, will have drawdown like you see, but it will most times go the against exhaustion. I put stop loss below or above the recent low or high on daily.

In the future I will hold trades longer if i see month or week obv above or below 15/85 lvl with other confluences.

Also included early this week looking at exhaustion I wrote down pairs to look for. I didnt have time to put reasons. But in past weeks i have an example of table for this. WH is weekly high. MH is monthly high. If its above certain levels.
Attachments
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:04 am PAIRS TO WATCH.
Some are not exhausted yet. Those are ones that obv is above 15/85 level on week/daily. So im watching despite, not being exhausted- (cadjpy)
I am really interested in this. Please how can u tell when a pair is exhausted or not? Is it Looking at the ibuk bread and butter indicator
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

KAESER444 wrote: Wed Aug 10, 2022 10:04 am PAIRS TO WATCH.
Some are not exhausted yet. Those are ones that obv is above 15/85 level on week/daily. So im watching despite, not being exhausted- (cadjpy)
How did u up with this? What's ur criteria in selecting a pair to trade?
A man's Past is his Pride, But my Pride is Shaping the Future.

Narutopips wrote: Thu Aug 11, 2022 2:44 am I am really interested in this. Please how can u tell when a pair is exhausted or not? Is it Looking at the ibuk bread and butter indicator
If you are that interested then I suggest reading page 1 one more time. Everything is written there about exhaustion.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew