Re: Juice

it produces solid signals. so for the structure analysis i use mtf fractals for support/resistance on set on daily and 4 hour for longer term structure analysis and i use xard sema4 with it to look for reversals.

i have adr to check for range and volatility analysis

i use the waddah and haos together as a filter against each other because the go very well together and the haos slow wpr is a great trend filter and it will keep you from getting faked out of a trade or getting into a bad position by waddah.

and i use the ssl fast nrp as a trend and swing/pullback filter

so pretty much if all indicators go bullish or if most go bullish and price and structure is show bullish price action then go bullish and vice versa for going bearish.

this is a swing trade strategy so there will be dd but great money management will keep you in the game and there are plenty of automated levels for mm.

my ideal setup isa a semafor to show coming off a daily fractal with the rest of the indicators going in the direction of the swing pullback/ swing reversal.

i also prefer taking trades in the direction of the slow wpr, and some setups take a while to develop but they do play out

i think it has everything needed to make sound trades. let me know what yall think. good luck, feedback is welcomed
Attachments
These users thanked the author BOODVH for the post (total 4):
Chickenspicy, Banzai, Jedidiah, Mickey Abi

based on daily price action im overall bearish on xrpusd, and if a bearish confluence of price and the indicators go bearish on the one hour then ill pull the trigger.
todays movement has not been more than yesterday based on adr and im seeing alot of wick action as todays price range gets closer to yesterdays range.
my tp would be .034 and my sl woul be the last high made on the one hour. i also see lower highs but not any lower lows, which to me seems like a move is setting up to take the floor out.
Attachments

this pair moves alot and has gotten close to its adr. the apb candles turned green and the SSL went bullish but there is some structure above price and i want to see price breakout above that level with the slow wpr showin bullish and price action showing momentum
Attachments

BOODVH wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:56 am this pair moves alot and has gotten close to its adr. the apb candles turned green and the SSL went bullish but there is some structure above price and i want to see price breakout above that level with the slow wpr showin bullish and price action showing momentum
the mechanical part of my build is saying to go bullish. lets see if price will hit 1.744 from this signal. id still to see a big bullish candle to pull the trigger. my sl would be below the SSL
Attachments

ther is a big m pattern setting up on the 4 hour and there are two levels im interested in. the first level would be the fractals that price bounce of of on th 1 hour and 140.350. bearish mode on this play. im waiting for waddah to show me a breakout to the downside
Attachments