Re: Buddy System

I tried this system with 100$, It made 30$ profit after 1 week of use. I think this is the best system I know so far because it gives me clear trend, clear entry point as well as profit. The system is very clean and I think this thread is probably just for us to discuss its actual dealings, improvement would probably be minimal. However if we can do EA it will be great
My entry point today is not optimal but I believe it will reach PP. Am I right?
Attachments

builderall wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:35 pm I tried this system with 100$, It made 30$ profit after 1 week of use. I think this is the best system I know so far because it gives me clear trend, clear entry point as well as profit. The system is very clean and I think this thread is probably just for us to discuss its actual dealings, improvement would probably be minimal. However if we can do EA it will be great
My entry point today is not optimal but I believe it will reach PP. Am I right?
Awesome to hear that you are killing it with the buddy system!

The MP would be my Target yes, if it will reach no one knows though, just a probability game!
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Mickey Abi, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Dear PumbaPLS, thank you for another nice system!
The only thing that seems a bit of annoying to me is the RAD signals as they don't give a clear entry alert and make you wait for breakout, which sometimes can be too late and not very obvious. Do you have any suggestions of an indicator which can replace HGI to make reentry points clearer?