Re: Buddy System

PumbaPLS wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 10:31 pm The indicator is called "T3MA_ribbon_multi_with_gvs_v3", make sure you also have the "T3MA" indicator in your folder as well.
Everything else looking good!

Thank you very much for sharing this system, according to your template the indicator "T3MA_ribbon_multi_with_gvs_v3" should be included in a folder called "NextGen".

Code: Select all

<expert>
name=NextGen\T3MA_ribbon_multi_with_gvs_v3

Areborido wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:29 am Thank you very much for sharing this system, according to your template the indicator "T3MA_ribbon_multi_with_gvs_v3" should be included in a folder called "NextGen".

<expert>
re-uploaded the template, let me know if it works now.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
ChuChu Rocket
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

LikeRe: Buddy System

Areborido wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:29 am Thank you very much for sharing this system, according to your template the indicator "T3MA_ribbon_multi_with_gvs_v3" should be included in a folder called "NextGen".

<expert>
Yes this is the issue I'm experiencing with not seeing those Moving Averages. Perhaps Pumba can update the template file 🙂
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:51 am Yes this is the issue I'm experiencing with not seeing those Moving Averages. Perhaps Pumba can update the template file 🙂
I have updated the file, please try
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

ChuChu Rocket wrote: Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:57 pm I'm already in love with the system. Especially the candlestick widths and clarity of everything. It even says "Must be lower than D1" if you try to use it on the Daily haha - nice touch.

Thank you Pumba you are one great system designer.
If we had this system last week, the perfect selling point was 164,700, right bro.

In the AUDCHF pair chart we have a clear sell signal but the daily chart is trending up. What do you think next week will be?
Attachments
These users thanked the author builderall for the post (total 2):
ChuChu Rocket, Jedidiah

builderall wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:35 pm If we had this system last week, the perfect selling point was 164,700, right bro.

In the AUDCHF pair chart we have a clear sell signal but the daily chart is trending up. What do you think next week will be?

AUD/CHF as you analysed already very well has 2 different trend bias on the 4Hour and Daily TF. You generally want to wait that both timeframes are in agreement, but I am going to further elaborate to help you understand the System.

Nr1 -> as shown on the Peak HiLo indicator the higher timeframes are considered overextended, but the 4Hour still has potential for further downside.
Meaning we could go down till the Support I have drawn.

Nr2 -> the WAE is showing that AUD/CHF is moving currently on rather low volume, meaning taking a trade here is risky.

If you pay attention to the Monthly Pivot you notice that it hasnt been hit yet, if you scroll through your charts looking at WP and MP you will see that most of the times those Pivots get hit at least once.

In my humble opinion I would rather wait for a buy signal (potentially on the break of the channel) or wait till the Daily confirms the sells.

At the end of the Day you have to choose how much Value you want to put on what.

How important is the Daily TF direction for you? (maybe you prefer to look at the Weekly trend direction?)
How important is low Volume for you?
How long do you want to stay in your trades?
etc.

Those are things that I cant answer for you, because you have to find out what fits your personality the best.

Cheers.
Jedidiah

Here is an example of the most Current Trade I have taken:

I planned to add into EJ, I took an "early" entry on the hourly chart so I chose a wider stoploss. So the plan was to add into sells once the 4Hour closes. Sadly my Internet went down for the whole day and I wasnt able to.

Jedidiah

PumbaPLS wrote: Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:48 pm Here is an example of the most Current Trade I have taken:

I planned to add into EJ, I took an "early" entry on the hourly chart so I chose a wider stoploss. So the plan was to add into sells once the 4Hour closes. Sadly my Internet went down for the whole day and I wasnt able to.
Where will you choose PP ?

PumbaPLS: Focus less on the PP and more on the other things. Just see them for now as Support and Resistance areas. Observe them and my Trades and you will learn.