Re: Trend Follower

RplusT wrote: Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:26 pm Thanks for posting your template. Could you please remove the Trade Assistant. I haven't got the EA to do so. Thank you!
Here a script that deletes all objects on your chart.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 5):
Chickenspicy, BeatlemaniaSA, RplusT, alexm, DaffyTaffy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

chickensword wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:59 am free trade assistant ea
Yeah, that's the one I'm using. It's quick and also closes the trades (profitable trades) close to PA first. But my broker complains that it sends too many signals. They refuse to understand that it does not trade automatically but is a tool to place and close trades manually. They threaten me almost every day "if that continues we will have to close the account because our servers are being overloaded at times". My reply "Just do so". With my account size, they won't anyway.
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy

RplusT wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:09 am Yeah, that's the one I'm using. It's quick and also closes the trades (profitable trades) close to PA first. But my broker complains that it sends too many signals. They refuse to understand that it does not trade automatically but is a tool to place and close trades manually. They threaten me almost every day "if that continues we will have to close the account because our servers are being overloaded at times". My reply "Just do so". With my account size, they won't anyway.
Do I understand it correctly that the EA can also exit your trades itself and it goes it pretty well?
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

PumbaPLS wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 11:30 pm Do I understand it correctly that the EA can also exit your trades itself and it goes it pretty well?

Never tried that. Manual operation is as far as I am willing to go with an EA. But you can choose at "Trade Type"..... Manual, Semi Auto and Auto and at "Tunnel Cross Type".....Line Touch or Line Cross.............and see what happens..... :D

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
Chickenspicy