Re: The Jesus Strategy

chickensword wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 10:08 am trendlines and rectangles //// do better than anything else look at rich people thats all they use

Not only the rich! Me too! That's all I have been using for years. They are the most precise Indicators. Draw those by hand!
Only two things to look for........ PA running along the Trendline (keeps you out of bad trading decisions) and reversing at S/D levels and secondly, times when those are broken. Not complicated at all. Try it. Once you get a hang of it, you will never turn to anything else.

Example....this morning (for me)...even on a 1M chart......any longs here? Nope! And if you wonder why PA stops at certain levels......scroll to the left. Those levels have been there since then, not today.
All the best...

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
Chickenspicy, Meyney, yoake

Re: The Jesus Strategy

Have you considered that your strategy should be dominated by volatility?
Not sure what type of trader you are. .
I think it myself.
It's basically hard to win without market volatility.
It is not a good idea to look only at indicators of price direction.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
KAESER444, Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.