CandlesticksVortex Trend Retracement Strategy: How To Identify Trend Retracement and Reversal

High accuracy Vortex Trend Retracement Trading System and Strategy. These strategies are popular because they enable you to trade with the trend. Vortex Trend Retracement

But, the main difficulty you will have is how to determine whether a price is performing a retracement or a major reversal.

Professional traders love retracements.

When a trend retraces, it offers a potential low-risk/high-reward entry into the market.

A trader looking for retracement opportunities has one question on their minds.

How much does the trend need to retrace…?

This is a tough question.

Shallow retracements often fail, except in the strongest trends. Deep retracements might be a reversal signal in disguise.

Both scenarios are tricky.

The Vortex Indicator – A Simple Trend and Retracement Tool

The Vortex Indicator helps isolate trends, which can aid new traders in determining whether a price is performing a RETRACEMENT or a major REVERSAL.

The Vortex Indicator is composed of two lines–typically colored GREEN and RED, and labeled VI+ and VI-, representing up moves versus down moves.
When the red line crosses above the green line it indicates a downtrend could be beginning on the timeframe being watched. As long as the red line stays above the green line, the downtrend is in effect.

When the green line crosses-above the red line it indicates an uptrend could be beginning. As long as the green line stays above the red line, the uptrend is in effect.

Vortex Trend Retracement System

There are various practical methods to deal with this question of TREND RETRACEMENT.

Some traders look for retracements to moving averages like in the 5/8/21/50 trading strategy. Others look for Fibonacci retracements based on a percentage of a prior swing.

Among the retracement swing trading strategies, Vortex Trend Retracement System is a particularly reliable and effective method.

VortexTrendRetracement-indicator
This is how I use Vortex Trend Retracement System.

Best Time Frames: H1, H4, and Daily
Recommended Currency Pairs: Bitcoin, EURUSD, and GBPUSD

MetaTrader Trading Indicators
Vortex
Fisher
Moving Average

BUY Rules
Market is uptrend
(Price upward and above 50 SMA)
Fisher indicator green color
Green Vortex line crosses above the red line

SELL Rules
Market is downtrend
(Price downward and below 50 SMA)
Fisher indicator red color
Green Vortex line crosses below the red line

Trading NOTES
Market Reversals And How To Spot Them

A reversal is a change in the direction of a price trend, which can be a positive or negative change against the prevailing trend.

On a price chart, reversals undergo a recognizable change in the price structure.

A reversal is also referred to as a “TREND REVERSAL,” a “rally” or a “correction.”

An uptrend, which is a series of higher highs and higher lows, reverses into a downtrend by changing to a series of lower highs and lower lows.
A downtrend, which is a series of lower highs and lower lows, reverses into an uptrend by changing to a series of higher highs and higher lows.
Take a look at the image below.

This is how I use Vortex Trend Retracement System to spot TREND REVERSAL.

VortexTrendReversal With this Vortex Trend Retracement System, it’s possible for you to distinguish retracements and reversals as they are happening.

You will not be right 100% of the time but you can get it right more often than not.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 7):
PumbaPLS, moey_dw, faithdefndr, craibern, RockRobb, Mustafa, charli
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Vortex Trend Retracement Strategy: How To Identify Trend Retracement and Reversal

I am sorry, but I don't think there is really any need to post now all "forexwot" systems is there?
We dont need to make this a 2nd forexwot.

Test the systems by backtesting and forward testing it and if you think the system you have extensively tested is interesting enough that other people should take a look at them, THEN you post.

Else this website just ends up being a trashcan for shitty indicators and systems. Which is not something anyone wishes to see I believe.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, kvak, Jedidiah
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Re: Vortex Trend Retracement Strategy: How To Identify Trend Retracement and Reversal

PumbaPLS wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:02 am I am sorry, but I don't think there is really any need to post now all "forexwot" systems is there?
We dont need to make this a 2nd forexwot.

Test the systems by backtesting and forward testing it and if you think the system you have extensively tested is interesting enough that other people should take a look at them, THEN you post.

Else this website just ends up being a trashcan for shitty indicators and systems. Which is not something anyone wishes to see I believe.
Right. We already have a tonne of trashy 3rd party "system" posts floating around thanks to Bilbao (who never comes on) and Amdudus (who's too busy running his shady little indicator telegram group now).

Going through some of the older posts from 2017 to 2020 and it makes me wonder how so much junk got dumped on our site.

I'll be doing a lot of cleaning up in the coming weeks that's for sure 😒
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 4):
RplusT, pfxi, Jedidiah, PumbaPLS
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:29 am Right. We already have a tonne of trashy 3rd party "system" posts floating around thanks to Bilbao (who never comes on) and Amdudus (who's too busy running his shady little indicator telegram group).

Going through some of the older posts from 2017 to 2020 and it makes me wonder how so much junk got dumped on our site.

:mistake:

I try not to forward untested indicator systems as much as possible
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Jimmy wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:29 am Right. We already have a tonne of trashy 3rd party "system" posts floating around thanks to Bilbao (who never comes on) and Amdudus (who's too busy running his shady little indicator telegram group).

thx jimmyboy....... dude pls keep site clean cos waaay too much garbage posted before & makes our home dirty started with amdudus dat guy is the BIGGEST garbage dumper....... everything posted from forex winners & he wanna charge ppl $50 for his pirate indicator collection ahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣

fuckk
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, Bbq Ribs
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈