Re: Gifts for the New Year

brocker wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:37 pm

Hi guys, sorry for bother u now with this old post, but i was using TRADEONIX last 5 months with all ok and now i just format my Computer and im no longer availabe to make tetragram or tradeonix work anymore....i dont know why.

Could u please help me?? i have tried everything and i really loved this sytem. Thank you so much.
does trade onix actually works?? , please tell me your experience trading with it

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

amdudus wrote: Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:57 am Trend indicator Monster – is authoring Crossluck.
Monster indicator is located in the basement of the price chart in the form of a histogram built on the interaction of three indicators:
Momentum
Moving Average
Bollinger Bands

The green line of the indicator correspond to a rising trend, red lines descending. In the case of the flat indicator does not draw any lines.
In trend indicator Monster has built-in supply of trading signals submitting a text, the notification sound, and also supports sending messages to e-mail and telephone.
This indicator is good. The indicator name is interesting: Chinese means "monster".