Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

fibo7818 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 12:59 pm 是的,中国同胞,网站上很多中国同胞
Please note that languages other than English are not allowed here.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
sal
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: Yoki's Trend Trading Template

Jimmy wrote: Mon Nov 14, 2022 4:15 pm Yoki's Trend Trading Template

Thanks to Chickensword who "thanked" my old post, the notification from Chickensword reminded me that I totally forgot to upload the template.

I liked this particular setup because it consisted of just two main indicators:

• Xard Universe Moving Average & Xard Ribbon display
  • RSX in the subwindow with a 4 Hour MTF setting

I haven't used it to take live trades, but I have kept the chart open and observed it and it's a simple system to start trading the 1 Hour chart and shows us that we only really need an indicator or two on our charts to observe markets.

Just be aware that using MTF, you might see the RSX re-calculate which is normal because it's using a higher timeframe setting, as explained here.

Here it is, a simplified version of Yoki's trend trading system which he kindly shared with us in this post.

Please explain the usage of the system 🤔🤔Thank you
These users thanked the author DAVID99 for the post:
Mickey Abi

Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

dmnik wrote: Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:41 am Advanced Pairs Analyzer
Forex Interceptor software will not only show you the optimum entrance and exit spot, but also top pairs that will bring you the most profit. Three market phases

1. BULL market (GREEN color

The moment a green candlestick appears on the chart, the system signals the optimal moment for opening a BUY transaction on a given instrument.

The transaction should remain open until the market returns to the neutral phase (GREY color). Here is where we can realize the profit.
2.BEAR Market (RED color)

The moment a red candlestick appears on the chart, the system tells us that the market is very likely to begin a bearish phase in a moment.

This is the perfect moment to open a SELL transaction.

The optimal spot for realizing the profit is when the market goes into a neutral phase (GREY color).

3. Neutral Market (GREY color)

When only GREY candlesticks can be seen on the chart, we should refrain from opening any positions on that instrument.

Signals can be found on other currency pairs.

You will be notified about every market phase change by alerts. The system includes alerts such as:

– MT4 pop up sound alert

– E-mail notifications

– Push notifications

Admin edit: Link removed due to malware concerns on file hosting site.

you got another link?
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
sizabici
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters