Re: MT4 Trading Systems: Gifts for the New Year

Engulf Arrows 3 AIS + TT
Engulf Arrows 3TR AIS + TT

The Price Action pattern - "engulfing" .. in 6 candles ..
comparison of candlestick bodies: a group of 2 to 6 candles: Depth - the number of candles in the group, excluding the current one.
when a pattern appears, a ball is placed on the candlestick indicating the group number.
further, horizontal SupResX levels are built for each pattern / group ...
These users thanked the author amdudus for the post:
DILLOooooooo1

yoki wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:56 am Hello friends ,
. TRADING SHOULD BE SIMPLE
Very nice Yogi, that's an neat system and would be good for new traders as well. What I really like about it is that it's cut-down and only comes with three indicators and a template file. Nice and light bro.

Do you mind if I upload a template with your setup? Just with adjusted lines etc.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Chickenspicy
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:30 pm Very nice Yogi, that's an neat system and would be good for new traders as well. What I really like about it is that it's cut-down and only comes with three indicators and a template file. Nice and light bro.

Do you mind if I upload a template with your setup? Just with adjusted lines etc.
Thanks Jimmy, it would be nice to make it more perfect .
I never mind bro , do as you 👍 like.

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jan 01, 2022 3:30 pm Very nice Yogi, that's an neat system and would be good for new traders as well. What I really like about it is that it's cut-down and only comes with three indicators and a template file. Nice and light bro.

Please don't forget this, thanks for your time and generosity.