Re: FixScalper 15min System

Liovannix wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:05 am MY FAVOURITE MANUAL SYSTEM.
FixScalper_15min only.
Please note that the Trus_SnR_Signal changes your bull and bear candle colours. So make sure you predetermine your candle colours in the Trus_SnR_Signal indicator. I will advice you to swap the Chanelling SDC RS with the FX Taurus Pro posted above.

XM Global MT4.png
very repaint !!
and It stops when I work for him backtest
I want to got up ...but I can not find my feet!

Re: FixScalper 15min System

!.! wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 am

I know why you laugh.. :!:
I hope you also tested the Heiken Ashi- doesnt repaint, macd and the fiscalper. I like to hear your findings too on them.
The indicator you should follow is the FixScaper. All others were to aid your decisions. You dont go into trade without FixScalper confirmation.
My chart only has FixScalper( never repaints ) and ! X2 ARRZZ ( ! X2 ARRZZ repaints but it gives me an idea if I am bullish or bearish). Every other indicator there are just to aid u
. '
If you read the instructions from the original post as circled red, I am sure you will take note that Trus_SnR_Signal was an end to a trade already dealt with so has no part in taking your next trade.

LikeRe: FixScalper 15min System

Liovannix wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 3:29 am
I hope you also tested the Heiken Ashi- doesnt repaint, macd and the fiscalper. I like to hear your findings too on them.
The indicator you should follow is the FixScaper. All others were to aid your decisions. You dont go into trade without FixScalper confirmation.
My chart only has FixScalper( never repaints ) and ! X2 ARRZZ ( ! X2 ARRZZ repaints but it gives me an idea if I am bullish or bearish). Every other indicator there are just to aid u
If you read the instructions from the original post as circled red, I am sure you will take note that Trus_SnR_Signal was an end to a trade already dealt with so has no part in taking your next trade.
thank Liovannix for explain
but i don't know what wrong with him , i mean Trus_SnR_Signal it's crash on my mt4 :facepalm:
I want to got up ...but I can not find my feet!