Re: Honje's Binary Option and FX Volatility Profit System 2022/4/21

remcous wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 7:29 am This ?

Baluda.SuperSlope.v.2.5.mq4
ARTAKHEH wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:59 pm Try it together

thanks ;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

My trading system needs further optimization. ;)
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

xcool wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:07 am although I did yesterday as you wrote

I could not install your system, and I have been dealing with mt4 or even 5 for several years :think: :cry:
sorry but my English is very bad and I use the translator
PumbaPLS wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 4:03 am I cant believe I am doing this, how is possible that someone fails to load a template. I dont think you should be trading at all if you already fail here, but anyway....

PS: I should get paid for this and yes midway I stopped making numbers and stopped blurring, I lost my patience. Not that it matters anyway
Can I follow this step
Chickenspicy

I am optimizing XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System into a binary options trading system
Chickenspicy

I think binary options. Maybe an ultra-short-term scalper
Chickenspicy

Lots of binary options players. Always fail miserably.
I feel that it is because they will not learn the technical analysis of FX,
and do not want to further study and understand.

A lot of people want to predict direction with arrows alone.
I think this is completely unreliable and untrustworthy.

Volatility, price, time, space.
These four points are important

There are many binary options indicator merchants here in Japan,
who like to exaggerate and sell their own holy grail indicators.
last october
I bought one of their systems for 65,000 yen and it was a complete scam. However this is the dark side of the law,
there is simply no law that protects the rights of the client
Chickenspicy

After all, binary options are brokers and a bunch of scammers.
Use human weakness, greed and fear to defraud your wealth
Chickenspicy