Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

If you are serious about forex and have put in more than 6 months efforts, its no brainer to smell shit miles away. There is no such thing as 95% guarantee in this game. For those who have a solid system that makes money doesn't have to sell them in youtube ... but there are many out there who believe in getting rich quick will fall for these crap.

What I don't understand is, why the f..k that everyone who promoting forex shows their wealth by means of an expensive car, yacht, watches, etc etc... ?? have you ever heard of traders like Soros showing anything?

bottom line, walk with open eyes!

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

Hello, SUPER EZ Forex speaks too much for my taste, and I am wary of those who talk a lot.

If SUPER EZ Forex is so good at being able to generate profits from forex, why does it need the money of other investors?

Honestly wary of those who boast of doing charity, it can hide a commercial and fiscal strategy.

If I have a profitable system, first I divulge between acquaintances and members of my family, I would think of outsiders later. ..much later.

scusate per il mio inglese tradotto.

You dont want these indicators anyways. This guy is a liar and sells free indicators for $300 to people that dont know better. Then he plays it off as if hes doing gods work and helping out the needy. And anyone that asks sensible questions and or calls him out on his bs, he kicks out of the group and claims its because he "doesn't allow negativity". Now hes charging $70 a month for his and his "experts" signals. STAY AWAY!!

rcrane wrote: Wed Oct 23, 2019 7:41 am

Here is all the indicators you will have to unzip
CHUCHU I WAS RIGHT HE PINCHED STUFF FROM THIS FORUM................... THE STUFF NOT WORTH PINCHING HAHAHAHAAHA :Rofl:
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈