Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

It's honestly not a bad idea to help people recreate BS systems. So that can see this is never true, and hopefully take that message forward with them. So the next garbage scammer doesn't catch their attention. Or at least less. It takes a while to learn this lesson and it cost me a lot of money and time to learn it. Saving other traders that experience is a kindness.

Re: Youtuber charges $299 for a Forex System and claims 95% winrate. Help identify the ARROWS please?***

I saw a topic, re-read, I sit, laugh, naive people without knowledge will never buy garbage, hoping for a grail from the seller of this garbage, the working SYSTEM will never be on sale, they trade and sit in silence, there is extra money, give me an invalid and will the good .... I can’t stop being amazed at the laziness and illiteracy of people there is a saying, I’m not sure that it will translate correctly “without a doth and life is bad”
Volente Deo

I was finally kicked from LIAR PAT'S SUPER EZ FOREX telegram channel. Simply for telling a frustrated user that the system is not the most consistent and he needed to have a solid filtering method to avoid repainting. I dont care about being kicked anyways, as its a bunch of dumbasses trying to make money on another dumbasses garbage. They even started a $60 a month paid channel called the "6 figure challenge" group were people try to become 6 figure traders in a month by using insane money management and obscene leverage. Its absolutely terrible. SO to anyone reading this....DO NOT BUY SUPEREZ SYSTEM!! Its a total scam run by a liar!!

Hi the system is not a scam, he just been bad at showing how to use it, if you understand market structure , supply and demand this system will help, some in the group created an alert dashboard based on the arrow however you need to search cbird if you do a quick search you will see Janice on youtube showing you the best way to use the system without an alert dashbard however you would need trading view or calllevel alert to help you trade this, it clear many of you don not understand supply and demand and market structure in my optiojn for you to be a good trader you need to understand this concept, because it give you a good idea of how and expert advisor works

Guy doesn't know what he wants to be..... a trader a gangster or a pimp? And he stole those indicators from forexstation to sell his shit $299 system lol that's it

Fall for this guys scam doesn't worry me but u been warned 😂
Attachments
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈