Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

;)
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
PumbaPLS
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

New System

Not saying the other one doesnt work. Just a different System that I am currently testing... there you go..
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 8):
KAESER444, Jedidiah, Giangyforex, ChrisTinus, excellence, RodrigoRT7, SijjiN, Forexlearner
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

constbln wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:17 pm thanks I´ll have a look - reminds me of a Ken Long setup. He also uses regression - only problem are really strong trend days - but we have a sl, right?

thanks for your constant input pumba!
Nice! Never heard of Ken Long.

Strong trend days shouldnt be a problem for you.. the only problem is if you miss them and have to watch. You have that with every system though.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
constbln, tokjanggut
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew