Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

josi wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:01 pm The saddest system in the world is by a trader who doesn't want to spoonfeed anymore.
Keep the rants coming, master!

Here you come :roll: His post was valid. He answers questions but if the information is already in the thread then people should look thru the information and instructions. Show me a system where they hold a traders hand tiny step by tiny step.

Develop your system and post it so you can spoon feed people.

keys898 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 10:09 pm Here you come :roll: His post was valid. He answers questions but if the information is already in the thread then people should look thru the information and instructions. Show me a system where they hold a traders hand tiny step by tiny step.

Develop your system and post it so you can spoon feed people.
Its okay. I have been ignoring him for a long time already and I suggest everyone else to do the same.
Thats the only thing he has been doing with his time. Writing negative comments.

Some are Trading and try to reach their goals. Some are bitter and write hateful comments on Forums.

I could delete his Posts, but I think its always good to have a bad example in your Thread.

Dont be like Josi. Always have a beginners mindset.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

Giangyforex wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 11:15 pm This system is good in H4 Tf....im trying it in h1 Tf with my little variation for my confort work....i am a newbie but the system work we must be accept someone losses and we must study and pratice on it ( sorry for my english i am italian ) :)
Your English is great. Dont worry about.

Its awesome to see that you put thoughts into it and are making your own Version which is suitable for you. Thats what everyone should be doing. Good Job.

A quick tip. in the subwindow you have the RSI with MTF. I did that it gets only shown on the 4Hour and Daily Timeframe (with 1 TF higher), its the visualisation setting. You might want to change that and also change the MTF setting for the RSI. Of course you could also delete it, if you feel there is no need for it.

Cheers
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post (total 2):
Giangyforex, Chickenspicy
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

keys898 wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 8:05 pm Just because one person is successful with it does not mean you will be. How about demo trade it and you tell us if its successful on live accounts. But no one has to "prove" anything to you.
When someone is successful with it, then he is not succesful because of a repainting template which giving a false impression of "success"

If you trade the given Signals as they are, i mean live, in demo or with money - its impossible to trade precisely. Because they repaint in Way which is pretty scammy!

Just put it into the backtester and you will see what i mean - I dont know whats the Intention from the Coder... Maybe its a Marketing Sheme

koleinz wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 7:40 am When someone is successful with it, then he is not succesful because of a repainting template which giving a false impression of "success"

If you trade the given Signals as they are, i mean live, in demo or with money - its impossible to trade precisely. Because they repaint in Way which is pretty scammy!

Just put it into the backtester and you will see what i mean - I dont know whats the Intention from the Coder... Maybe its a Marketing Sheme

A marketing scheme is when one is selling a product. He is not. If you think it has no value then skip past this system and trade another. Again no one has to prove anything to you regardless of what opinion you hold. Not to mention he didn’t code any of this. Just move on to another system. Very simple.
These users thanked the author keys898 for the post (total 3):
remcous, Knight, BeatlemaniaSA

keys898 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:14 am A marketing scheme is when one is selling a product. He is not. If you think it has no value then skip past this system and trade another. Again no one has to prove anything to you regardless of what opinion you hold. Not to mention he didn’t code any of this. Just move on to another system. Very simple.
Its not about me, its about other Peoples Time - If someone here is successful with it then start a Journey - Turn 100$ into 10.000$ !