Re: Pumba´s - Swing Trading System

Dego wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 8:55 am Which of the indicators repaints?
None of those indicators repaint, the only one that might REDRAW (it's something different to repainting) is the ZWinner indicator, but I already explained it in Post#1.

I use a MTF RSI and a MTF Trend envelope. using a HTF than the current chart makes indicators obviously change signals till the candle from the HTF closes.

I suggest just opening the system and figuring out things yourself, it's usually much more helpful than asking for answers.
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

trailingedge wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 9:27 am Hey Pumba. Just wanted to thank-you for your great set up.
To start, very easy on the eyes not only with your colour selection but the clean layout, so thank-you for sharing.

May I also delve a little deeper into the reason behind you deciding against the OIY Planet histograms and just sticking with QQE?

Kind regards,
TE
After watching and trading the system more I understood that theOIY Planet indicator didnt really help out too much in my decision making and added very little usefulness.

Everything that doesnt add value to your trading should be deleted, else it might end up clouding your mind at times instead.

The QQE has very good synergy with the main Entry signal and adds confidence to my entries.

Clean look etc. adds all confidence to my trading and makes me more comfortable trading.

Hope this answers your question.
These users thanked the author PumbaPLS for the post:
trailingedge
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

promixer wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 7:08 am Hi Pumba,

first thanks for sharing your system.

Now I have a few questions which are in the picture below.

Second, when I apply your final version on my MT4 it doesn't look the same as yours. There are missing daily sup/res dots, these trend lines, major trend lines.

I manually added FL08 and FL11 which act the same, only in different colors.

Definitely I will test this in coming trading days.

Happy trading to all.

I used a Levels Plus settings file from the last version
These users thanked the author Trinisan for the post:
PumbaPLS

keys898 wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 11:18 am This one works perfectly! Thanks Pumba for the hard work
Thanks for testing out and confirming it works, I have been testing so many different indicators on different templates that I periodically lost track where I am hehe.